:D I think it would sound nice: James Bellamy. I remember that his middle name had something to do with Dom, which became a big topic on the dream-thread :chuckle:

Matt's middle name or the baby's middle name? :LOL: Matt and Dom have the same middle name, hooray!

You know, in my dream, Dom was kind of a whuss... :p

I have quite a bit of Muse dreams, but I've also had a freakish amount of Harry Potter dreams...

Last night, I dreamt that Dom was with his two little sisters(?) and they were going to play dress-up but when he opened the closet, there was a dementor in there. Dom was a wizard so he fumbled to the floor and picked up his wand and tried all these spells that obviously don't work. Then he just looked at the Dementor and started giggling at it. So Dom went upstairs to his dad or something, who was a troll/goblin thing, and he said "Gupus, there's this black ghost thing in my closet" -insert giggle- "It's trying to scare me! Should I be afraid?" and then the Gupus guy was like "More than afraid, you should be, boy. That's a dementor, and it will kill you when the opportunity arrives..." and then they both went upstairs, and suddenly there were two dementors, and Gupus opened the closet door and was like expelliarmus, obliviate, and all these other spells that DON'T WORK. I'm sitting there going EXPECTOFUCKINGPATRONUM!!! but he couldn't hear me... Then the lights flickered and Dom screamed like a little girl. Gupus was taken into the door and the dementor probably kissed him. I saw it all happen and I knew Dom was going to die!! (It was quite scary) So magically I appear, and I run over to Dom, tell him to get the fuck up, and I open the other closet door with a dementor and shout "expecto patronum" but it doesn't work, so I'm like, oh god, Dom and I are going to die, Dom can't die, who will be the drummer!?!? Then Harry Potter magically appears and I'm already in the middle of going Expecto Patronums, when Harry goes "TOGETHER!" and We're like "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" and the dementor dies....and Dom lived. :D

You had a Harry Potter dream too!? :eek:

I had one where Voldemort was taking over the lives of my teachers and trying to take over me as well.. It was vewy bizarre :noey:

:eek: That's amazing!

I can't remember all the details of my Muse dream last night, but there was some party going on in this Italian restaurant. I was talking with Chris and Dom (who looked like ten years older for some reason :wtf:) and they were complaining about how Matt had been acting weird because the baby had been born. Then I had to convince them not to quit the band, but before I could I was in my room on my laptop on here, reading people's posts about the baby. It was a boy and his name was James from what I remember.

YAY BABY- BELL- BOY :awesome::dance:

Matt's middle name or the baby's middle name? :LOL: Matt and Dom have the same middle name, hooray!

The baby's. It had two middle names and it was something really bizarre. When you brought up that they shared the same middle name, I had one of those crazy flashbacks where you see a part of your dream for a second (maybe that happens to me), but he named the baby James because it was him and Dom's middle name :chuckle:

YAY BABY- BELL- BOY :awesome::dance:

:dance:

You had a Harry Potter dream too!? :eek:

I had one where Voldemort was taking over the lives of my teachers and trying to take over me as well.. It was vewy bizarre :noey:

I have lots of Muse dreams, a few hp dreams, and it was so strange to mix it :p Voldemort...taking over your teachers...:D

The baby's. It had two middle names and it was something really bizarre. When you brought up that they shared the same middle name, I had one of those crazy flashbacks where you see a part of your dream for a second (maybe that happens to me), but he named the baby James because it was him and Dom's middle name :chuckle:

So it was a BellDom dream, was it :chuckle:

I have lots of Muse dreams, a few hp dreams, and it was so strange to mix it :p Voldemort...taking over your teachers...:D

So it was a BellDom dream, was it :chuckle:

The only hp dream I've had was a dream of the Harry/Voldemort fight scene that took place in the living room of the house of the family I babysit.

It was indirectly a BellDom dream. The dream-Musers provided it :chuckle:

Well great in a comical way, I suppose ;)

Yeah I'm not that obsessive to pry into the secret box of people's lives.. Although I'm obsessive enough to leave a spot blank on my phone with someone I want to meet's name already there with no number :awesome:

So long there is no number :)

I have quite a bit of Muse dreams, but I've also had a freakish amount of Harry Potter dreams...

Last night, I dreamt that Dom was with his two little sisters(?)...

Dom has sisters...? :chuckle:

:eek: That's amazing!

I can't remember all the details of my Muse dream last night, but there was some party going on in this Italian restaurant. I was talking with Chris and Dom (who looked like ten years older for some reason :wtf:) and they were complaining about how Matt had been acting weird because the baby had been born. Then I had to convince them not to quit the band, but before I could I was in my room on my laptop on here, reading people's posts about the baby. It was a boy and his name was James from what I remember.

How many James can be related to this band!? Two is enough! :chuckle:

But I can totally see that if its a boy... although I'm thinking its more likely to be a girl... but who really knows, 50/50 shot at it.

I wonder what Kate's middle name is then?

How many James can be related to this band!? Two is enough! :chuckle: But I can totally see that if its a boy... although I'm thinking its more likely to be a girl... but who really knows, 50/50 shot at it. I wonder what Kate's middle name is then?

I think it's going to be a girl too, thus I was surprised it was a boy in my dream when I woke up. I was curious what her middle name is too. It's Garry :erm:

Edited by ibelongtoyou4

Dom has sisters...? :chuckle:

How many James can be related to this band!? Two is enough! :chuckle:

But I can totally see that if its a boy... although I'm thinking its more likely to be a girl... but who really knows, 50/50 shot at it.

I wonder what Kate's middle name is then?

I don't think Dom has sisters :chuckle: but in my dream he did..

Wouldn't it be funny if her middle name was James? :p But no, I think it's Russell or Gary, all I know is, it seemed odd to me to give a baby girl that middle name. I googled it one time XD

I had a really nice beginning of a dream. Matt kissed me! I don't remember anything before that. It was kinda funny and SO realistic. We were standing and everybody was watching. He slowly leaned in and I asked him what he was doing. And he said , "I'm trying to ki..." Then he kissed me! It was so cheesy! The funny thing is that I was hesitant. I was hesitant to let Matt Bellamy kiss me? Crazy dream. It was a long kiss and I remember feeling his stubble on his chin as he kissed me. I don't remember what happened right after that either. But next thing I was in Italy? Greece? I'm not sure but it wasn't the US. I don't know if any of you watch Primeval, they had the last episode last night. The sky in my dream was like the sky in Primeval. Then there was a mini flood. It only went up to our ankles. Everybody started screaming and running downhill towards to ocean. As I was running I saw Matt walking in the opposite direction. I yelled MATT! He turned around and I smiled at him and he just smiled at me and kept on walking. Oh ya, and he was wearing his gray suit. Then the flood was done and I start serving ice cream for Matt and I. Then I wake up with "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" From The Lion King in my head. *sigh*

If it was somewhere in Greece I would have seen you!:p This dream is :awesome: And-really?-you were hesitant???What were you thinking??

I had 2 dreams.

In my first dream I was at school with my best friend and Muse was there too.So every1 were standing in a line waiting unpatiently for the 3guys' autographs.Matt,Dom and Chris wa signing on pieces of paper to each student and that's when I suddenly realised that I hadn't any paper with me so I ask my friend for one but she didn't give me any and she was like "wait,wait" and staring to the 3 guys.They gave an autograph to my friend but not to me and it was her fault!So I was pissed of and I said Id never talk to her again.And I started shouting at her when she called me:rolleyes:

My second dream was weird.There was a war ,not in my country though,and i was a soldier of the army that was fighting against a psycho old woman who wanted just to kill people.Some other soldiers and me got in an elevator and then some other soldier got in too but they were from the opponent army.Then in the crowd I saw Dom with an army uniform and it suitedd him quite a lot! When we got off the elevator I screames "DOOOM!" he turned around,looked at me and winked!So I ran towards him hugged him and then we were kissing!

And that's all I can remember!

I had 2 dreams.

In my first dream I was at school with my best friend and Muse was there too.So every1 were standing in a line waiting unpatiently for the 3guys' autographs.Matt,Dom and Chris wa signing on pieces of paper to each student and that's when I suddenly realised that I hadn't any paper with me so I ask my friend for one but she didn't give me any and she was like "wait,wait" and staring to the 3 guys.They gave an autograph to my friend but not to me and it was her fault!So I was pissed of and I said Id never talk to her again.And I started shouting at her when she called me:rolleyes:

My second dream was weird.There was a war ,not in my country though,and i was a soldier of the army that was fighting against a psycho old woman who wanted just to kill people.Some other soldiers and me got in an elevator and then some other soldier got in too but they were from the opponent army.Then in the crowd I saw Dom with an army uniform and it suitedd him quite a lot! When we got off the elevator I screames "DOOOM!" he turned around,looked at me and winked!So I ran towards him hugged him and then we were kissing!

And that's all I can remember!

AW, YOU AND DOMMEH :awesome:

I thought so too! :awesome:

And later on in that same dream, Matt wrote a song called Pheonix, right then and there on the TV :LOL:

We should convince an interviewer to make Matt write a song on the spot :stunned:

I had 2 dreams.In my first dream I was at school with my best friend and Muse was there too.So every1 were standing in a line waiting unpatiently for the 3guys' autographs.Matt,Dom and Chris wa signing on pieces of paper to each student and that's when I suddenly realised that I hadn't any paper with me so I ask my friend for one but she didn't give me any and she was like "wait,wait" and staring to the 3 guys.They gave an autograph to my friend but not to me and it was her fault!So I was pissed of and I said Id never talk to her again.And I started shouting at her when she called me:rolleyes: My second dream was weird.There was a war ,not in my country though,and i was a soldier of the army that was fighting against a psycho old woman who wanted just to kill people.Some other soldiers and me got in an elevator and then some other soldier got in too but they were from the opponent army.Then in the crowd I saw Dom with an army uniform and it suitedd him quite a lot! When we got off the elevator I screames "DOOOM!" he turned around,looked at me and winked!So I ran towards him hugged him and then we were kissing! And that's all I can remember!

Ugh, some friend :indiff: YOUR SECOND DREAM SOUNDS SOOOO ROMANTIC :awesome:

Definitely! And make him name it Pheonix! :eek:

And they could also give him a purple shirt as a gift :phu:

Yes! If the song is epic, which it will be, they'll give him the purple shirt! :awesome: We will have to be there for creative support, though.

It has been a while. Keep dreaming

Will do! :happy:

Yes! If the song is epic, which it will be, they'll give him the purple shirt! :awesome: We will have to be there for creative support, though.

Yes, yes. I'd be the one to fulfill my obligation as the towel lady, wiping Matt's forehead as he thinks vewy hard to make up lyrics :awesome:

I'd still buy him a purple shirt just in case :ninja:

If it was somewhere in Greece I would have seen you!:p This dream is :awesome: And-really?-you were hesitant???What were you thinking??

Haha. Next time i'm in Greece I will look for you!

I know right? Obviously I wasn't thinking at all! Your last dream is so hilariously random!

And just because.... Y'all like my signature? :awesome:

Very smexy! ;)

Just had a dream where I was at the Grammys with Matt (who was wearing Dom's Grammy outfit) and I got up on stage and performed a screamo version of "Feeling Good" using a megaphone through the entire song. I was walking back to Matt, who looked like he enjoyed the song, when zetas (I am not joking) attacked the building and I had to save everyone. Matt disappeared after that. :(

AW, YOU AND DOMMEH :awesome:

Yeah I know:happy:Now i guess I have to dream about Matt or something!

I won't dream about Chris though-he's married

Ugh, some friend :indiff: YOUR SECOND DREAM SOUNDS SOOOO ROMANTIC :awesome:

It was romantic like the old military films!We were kissing just before we die by a random guy's bullet:chuckle:

Haha. Next time i'm in Greece I will look for you!

I know right? Obviously I wasn't thinking at all! Your last dream is so hilariously random!

You'll find me easily! I'll be the one waving to everyone:p

Haha I know! I should have such dreams more often though:stunned:

Very smexy! ;)

Just had a dream where I was at the Grammys with Matt (who was wearing Dom's Grammy outfit) and I got up on stage and performed a screamo version of "Feeling Good" using a megaphone through the entire song. I was walking back to Matt, who looked like he enjoyed the song, when zetas (I am not joking) attacked the building and I had to save everyone. Matt disappeared after that. :(

Apparently he was kinapped by the zetas:chuckle:

Good energy souces :yesey:

Ah, yes the purple skinnies. We'll steal them from Dom :shifty:

Bwain Power :D

He has so many skinny jeans, he'll never notice they're gone :shifty:

:LOL: I want to hear that screamo feeling good. I love when he screams into the megaphone, imagine him screaming the whole song! :chuckle:

It was romantic like the old military films!We were kissing just before we die by a random guy's bullet:chuckle:

:awesome: In my mind, that scene is so beautiful it brings me to tears.

Bwain Power :D

He has so many skinny jeans, he'll never notice they're gone :shifty:

Now all we need is an interviewer willing to do that :phu:

Muse Dream of :awesome:

So basically I woke up pretty late than I should have.. but it's not like I wanted to stay up after having the nightmare where a coyote was thriving to bite my leg, which bolted me wide awake!! So, I settled on a Muse dream that I immediatly wanted to get typed on here before I forgot details!

So, here I am in my ModTech class [every good dream is either in school or ModTech for me] and Chris was chatting with my teacher. I was just in awe! :eek:

How could Chris actually be at this "nobody" school?!

Well, of course you can't blame me, I guess I was stalking him to make sure he didn't leave without giving me an autograph/ make sure he gave me a glance so I can acknowledge to him that I love Muse!! Also in my dream, this girl whose my friend kept whacking me in the leg because she wanted to sit next to her other friend and totally ignore me :supersad:

Anyways though, when he finally said he was going to leave, I grabbed a notebook, a pen, and gave him a smile before he noticed me at my seat and shook his head to my notebook. I walked up to him begging, "Please! Can I have your autograph?! I'm sorry I didn't bring my Muse wristband and all my Musey merch, but I truly am a big fan of yours!!"

Chris finally rolled his eyes and gave into my sqeals of horror, therefore signing the notebook but wrote, "You'll see this when I see you again." and a little picture of a back sort of spread out :wtf:

He stated the back was what happened to him after playing the bass; his back spread out..

Then when he left I was SO happy and I heard Matt would come the next day to visit, followed the day after that: Dom. Meanwhile I was smiling very big and putting up chairs, which then made me realise: these girls aren't in my school!

A whole bunch of girls with dyed bleach blonde hair were gossiping amoung themselves. I was just totally confused after a while.

Suddenly Chris came back into the room, yes with his back quite stretched out probably from playing the bass, as said, and suddenly all of the modules vanished and there was the big floor out in front of us, with, of course, just Chris stood with a huge, giddy smile on his face.

I turned my head back to the door asking myself, "I wonder when Dom and Matt are going to come?"

As if things really did come true, Matt and Dom walked into the classroom!!! :awesome:

I was screaming so loud and crying on the floor when I saw them :rolleyes::chuckle:

I was such a weird fangirl. I felt as if everbody was watching as I made all these strange movements. Ex. (Crawling after Matt and Dom with my head on the floor, sliding it along, with my hands covering my face as I moped so joyously, yet so loudly).

Suddenly a song of theirs started playing, but I forget which one.. could have been Endlessly. Dom and Matt grabbed these 2 blonde girls to dance with and I was in total rage. I WAS RIGHT THERE AND I WASSSS A MUSER!!!

Course Dom had to grab the blonde with her boobs hanging out of her dress, so oblivious to her :rolleyes:

After the whole dissapointing dance they had, Knights of Cydonia was playing on a screen that was pulled down by Muse. Dom squeezed between me and some other blondes so I got my chance to ask the big question: "Dom why didn't you choose ME to dance with? I'm the Muser!"

He just sighed and gave me a look.

"Haley.."

Did he just say my name? :eek:

"How do you know my name?!"

"I just do.. Don't ask again."

He was being such a jerk :indiff:

So on though, I got to meet Muse, 'cept Matt, but I saw him in person :awesome: And I got Chris' strange autograph. Dom was just :noey:

I still love that dream though!!