Most I can remember is Dom showing up at a party I was at and just sitting on a big couch (this dream was set at my friend's house) waiting for someone. Then Tom shows up, and he starts waiting for someone. Then a white thing with bare feet and a grey shirt comes in and it, too, sits on the couch waiting for someone. While I am still trying to figure out what it is two MORE people walk into the party and sit down. I didn't even get to see who the newcomers were before one freaks out and runs out the open glass door, falling in the pool by mistake. Everyone in the party (including Dom, Tom, the white thing, and who I now see is Chris) fell silent and stared at the open door. Then I realize that:

a) The white thing is a zeta.

b) The person who ran into the pool was Matt.

c) Tom is laughing his ass off.

Then everyone gets up and runs into the pool too (me, Tom, and the zeta being the exceptions). I think there was a conversation in there somewhere, but I cannot remember what it was about.

:wtf:

Most I can remember is Dom showing up at a party I was at and just sitting on a big couch (this dream was set at my friend's house) waiting for someone. Then Tom shows up, and he starts waiting for someone. Then a white thing with bare feet and a grey shirt comes in and it, too, sits on the couch waiting for someone. While I am still trying to figure out what it is two MORE people walk into the party and sit down. I didn't even get to see who the newcomers were before one freaks out and runs out the open glass door, falling in the pool by mistake. Everyone in the party (including Dom, Tom, the white thing, and who I now see is Chris) fell silent and stared at the open door. Then I realize that:

Then everyone gets up and runs into the pool too (me, Tom, and the zeta being the exceptions). I think there was a conversation in there somewhere, but I cannot remember what it was about.

:LOL: I can imagine it and it's hilarious!!!

I had a dream that they were playing in a movie and that after I watched the movie I was listening to the radio and the played Megalomania and Easily I think...:awesome:

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

Who else?:chuckle:

i had a dream that Matt and Chris were dressed in hats and tan coats (like private detective/ maltese falcon style - i'd been watching that movie beforehand!)

and they were being asked to find me by this vampire and that they'd get a lot of money, and they said they'd do it ( and i was going NOooo!)

in my dream i was with them, invisible like, and Matt said he didn't like the vamp and that he didnt want to do it (at this bit i was so hoping that i could get them on my side), but Chris said 'we have to do it think of the money'

next minute i was running for my life from a group of raptors???!!! :eek: and thus the dream changed

weird and kinda scary :stunned:

edit: when i said 'find me' i kinda knew that the vamp wanted to kill me

i had a dream that Matt and Chris were dressed in hats and tan coats (like private detective/ maltese falcon style - i'd been watching that movie beforehand!)

and they were being asked to find me by this vampire and that they'd get a lot of money, and they said they'd do it ( and i was going NOooo!)

in my dream i was with them, invisible like, and Matt said he didn't like the vamp and that he didnt want to do it (at this bit i was so hoping that i could get them on my side), but Chris said 'we have to do it think of the money'

next minute i was running for my life from a group of raptors???!!! :eek: and thus the dream changed

I always thought that Chris is the good one and Matt is the evil but I was wrong.... Well i guess with all those children he needs 'the money'!:chuckle:

Dream-Chris cares only about money:stunned::noey:

He is mean like dream-Dom now!:eek::mad:

I only had one dream with Dom and he was very kind with me... far too kind if you know what I mean!;)

I had a dream I was playing footy with Chris, Matt and Dom were watching. I was in the changing room after the match, singing harmonies to vocals for muse songs, Matt came in and we were singing acapella.

Next thing I know I'm playing Wembley as a backing vocalist, and then Reading+Leeds :D

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

I had a Muse dream where we were having a party in a cube with screens with displays all over the walls, floor, and ceiling. It was going fine until I put on some Radiohead, which was when Matt went insane and killed everyone.

That is. Just. :stunned:

:LOL:

Τeeheee!:p

Dream-Dom was never kind to me!Why??:mad:

I DON'T KNOWWW :eek::supersad::noey:

Gosh Dream Dom, stop being a meanie to a very pwopah Muser!

I always thought that Chris is the good one and Matt is the evil but I was wrong.... Well i guess with all those children he needs 'the money'!:chuckle:

indeed! :chuckle: Matt was a little nicer, but still, they were trying to kill me for money! :stunned::fear:

i know! :noey: i think that's what was the most surprising i was literally like this: :eek: - in my dream :LOL:

:eek:

Assaaaasin is booornnnn!:ninja:

that's what i was thinking! :chuckle: what a scary dream!

indeed! :chuckle: Matt was a little nicer, but still, they were trying to kill me for money! :stunned::fear:

:pI remember that dream:stunned::rolleyes:

These people at
:25 and every other Muser at gigs they play it at.

At least they were clapping:stunned:

Εdit: I just remembered a part of a dream I had last night.

I was in a store and I was looking at some stickers and that's when I realise that they're Ceiling Dom stickers and... i dont remember what happened then. Not so musey but yeah.

Edited by GloriousAssassin

I had a Muse dream! :awesome:

So, I had a dream that I could make gifs with my CD player [yes, I still have mine] in really good quality. I got 4 really good gifs of Matt performing New Born and 3 of Jared Leto, I think performing Attack.. :happy:

It was the same stage too, so it was awesome! [And that meant I was at the concert].

It turns out though that I had to perform with Muse [the typical Muse dream :chuckle:], where as I remember seeing Chris, but he had all of a sudden vanished and it was just Dom, Matt, and me. I guess at certain times of a song, each of us sang individually and well... Dom and I were HORRIBLE and Matt sounded like his voice mixed with my sister's voice, but it sounded average. Though at the chorus [in Starlight], he sounded so beautiful and crystal clear :awesome:

And apparently, sometimes we had to prepare for a huge gust of wind [hence it was called a Hurricane Gust] that blew at our heads and made the skin flop off :wtf:

It was pretty disgusting.. but yeah, it's not like either one of Dream Muse were mean :D