Really? :eek: Yayyy!!! :dance:

It did :awesome:

And also, I remember a bit more to one of my Matt-dreams I had. Although, yet again, I don't remember much, I do remember some girl in a hallway yelling at Matt and pushing him to get out :wtf:

That girl must've been the lady in Seinfeld (whose name suddenly escapes me) OH WAIT! Elane?

You couldn't fiiind the wooorrddds to saaayyyy, they're oooverdduuueee. You've traveled haalfff the wooorrllld to sayyy...

I couldn't help myself :facepalm:

:happy: haha. One of my fave Muse songs and I'm listening to this right now;)

THAT MUST'VE BEEN THE WORST DREAM EVER!! :eek:

It was...well,one of the worst! And I woke up and wa really pissed off and jealus:(

:happy: haha. One of my fave Muse songs and I'm listening to this right now;)

It was...well,one of the worst! And I woke up and wa really pissed off and jealus:(

I like I Belong to You too :awesome:

It's my favorite off of The Resistance :happy:

I don't think I've ever had the worst dream of my life..yet. And well, I would be totally pissed off if that happened to me too! :chuckle:

Ok,so this will probably end up being really long, but this is what I dreamed last night:

Some friends and I were in this big room which looked like some kind of sports centre. Apparently, this was the Reading gig so everyone was really excited. We sat down at some tables that were spread all over the room and got ready for the concert. Shortly after, I heard someone striking the first chords of Feeling Good (what happened to New Born?!) and everybody looked at the stage which was filled with props. The thing is it wasn't Muse on the stage. It was some theater group/ band which happened to be the supporting act. After singing Feeling Good the “band” only sang silly Danish songs and the sound was horrible. No one really seemed to care though. The “band” finished their show and people started talking and we all (that is everyone in the audience) decided to move the tables around – I can’t remember why, but I’m sure there was some kind of purpose to this. After moving the tables around I noticed this guy who was checking some cables. In profile he looked like Matt so I pointed at him and my friends and I wondered if it was Matt’s brother. The guy came up to us and said something funny, but before I could find out whether it was in fact Matt’s brother or not my dream skipped to another scene.

Now I was outside in some kind of wood or park. My niece sat in a sandbox, knocking on some buckets with her plastic spoon. Dom sat beside her and was smiling all over his face (I wonder if he was teaching her how to play the drums?). I wanted to take a photo of them, but people kept walking by, blocking my view. Finally, people got out of the way and I was able to take a picture, but now there was also this girl (I guess it was one of my friends) holding my niece and both she and Dom were wearing some helmets, so I couldn’t see their faces. All of the sudden a dachshund also had to be in the picture, but it ran away and climbed a tree (who knew that dogs climbed trees?). Dom, now without a helmet, ran after the dog and managed to get it down from the tree simply by telling it to do so. After having “saved” the dog, Dom and I joked about him really bonding with nature….

Suddenly, the landscape had changed and now there was snow all over the place and we had to do cross country skiing with a bunch of other people. My mom was there and she was really stressed-out because we hadn’t started skiing yet, and we had to go to the concert (I guess it was still the Reading gig) so she didn’t want to be late. Dom had put on his skis, but it was very slippery so he kept falling. I laughed and said, “Mom, you don’t have to worry. The band’s drummer is fooling around in the snow and the rest of the band probably won’t start without him”. After having said this I fell and Dom, who had just picked himself up, fell again and slid into me and we both slid into my mom and the book she was now holding in her hands (must have been a pretty big book. Otherwise I don’t really know how you slide into a book?). The last thing I remember was us lying in a “pile”, laughing loudly, and then I woke up.

Don't even get me started! And the day after when I saw that girl I guess my expresion was like :indiff:

:chuckle:

I would definitely do the same! :eek:

I'd give her the worst day of her life :stunned::chuckle:

Ok,so this will probably end up being really long, but this is what I dreamed last night:

Some friends and I were in this big room which looked like some kind of sports centre. Apparently, this was the Reading gig so everyone was really excited. We sat down at some tables that were spread all over the room and got ready for the concert. Shortly after, I heard someone striking the first chords of Feeling Good (what happened to New Born?!) and everybody looked at the stage which was filled with props. The thing is it wasn't Muse on the stage. It was some theater group/ band which happened to be the supporting act. After singing Feeling Good the “band” only sang silly Danish songs and the sound was horrible. No one really seemed to care though. The “band” finished their show and people started talking and we all (that is everyone in the audience) decided to move the tables around – I can’t remember why, but I’m sure there was some kind of purpose to this. After moving the tables around I noticed this guy who was checking some cables. In profile he looked like Matt so I pointed at him and my friends and I wondered if it was Matt’s brother. The guy came up to us and said something funny, but before I could find out whether it was in fact Matt’s brother or not my dream skipped to another scene.

Now I was outside in some kind of wood or park. My niece sat in a sandbox, knocking on some buckets with her plastic spoon. Dom sat beside her and was smiling all over his face (I wonder if he was teaching her how to play the drums?). I wanted to take a photo of them, but people kept walking by, blocking my view. Finally, people got out of the way and I was able to take a picture, but now there was also this girl (I guess it was one of my friends) holding my niece and both she and Dom were wearing some helmets, so I couldn’t see their faces. All of the sudden a dachshund also had to be in the picture, but it ran away and climbed a tree (who knew that dogs climbed trees?). Dom, now without a helmet, ran after the dog and managed to get it down from the tree simply by telling it to do so. After having “saved” the dog, Dom and I joked about him really bonding with nature….

Suddenly, the landscape had changed and now there was snow all over the place and we had to do cross country skiing with a bunch of other people. My mom was there and she was really stressed-out because we hadn’t started skiing yet, and we had to go to the concert (I guess it was still the Reading gig) so she didn’t want to be late. Dom had put on his skis, but it was very slippery so he kept falling. I laughed and said, “Mom, you don’t have to worry. The band’s drummer is fooling around in the snow and the rest of the band probably won’t start without him”. After having said this I fell and Dom, who had just picked himself up, fell again and slid into me and we both slid into my mom and the book she was now holding in her hands (must have been a pretty big book. Otherwise I don’t really know how you slide into a book?). The last thing I remember was us lying in a “pile”, laughing loudly, and then I woke up.

Oh, wow what a dream! :LOL:

Dom and his falling over! :chuckle:

Falling Awaaaaay With You :ninja:

I had to be vewy concentrated to keep my self from kicking her:chuckle:

Vewy strange dream Rafn..:p I can imagine Dom falling all the time!Hilarious and cute at the shame time:happy:

I had a dream last night and I bet it was the best Musey dream I've ever had.

My dad works in a local radio station.I was there sitting on an old dirty sofa with him,who was wearing a creepy mask and pretending he was not my father.I walked away and went to the main corridor of the station.Suddenly through a window I noticed Chris playing his guitar and singing.I immediately ran back to my father and told him "Dad! I think the Chris Wolstenholme is in that room! Is it really him??".He said that it was really him and that he was about to be interviewed.

I headed to that room.I stepped in the room and I was vewy nervous.I stood infront of Chris smirking:facepalm:

He smiled so I confidently said that I was soooo happy to meet him when Dom got inside.I said that to him too and started laughing and screaming happily so Dom started snobing and laughing at me.Then I was hanging out with Chris.And when I suddenly turned around and saw Matt smiling at me,turned around and told the 3guys "Can I hug you?" and Chris was hugging me(that's when I noticed that he was wearing my dad's fav sweater:wtf: ) and Matt was screaming i astonishment "Awe we gonna hug her?:happy: ".I ran to Matteh's lap and I wanted to hug Dommeh as well but Matt wouldn't let me go.

The scene changed and now we were standing out of the station while my parents were talking to Muse so I stopped them eagerly and asked for a photo with them.We're all standing in a line and Matt was shorter than me:erm:Then Dom came to me and gave me 3 signed autographs(and Matt's signature was weird)

Then I woke up and immediately went to see where the pics and autographs were...unfortunately nowhere:supersad:

I had to be vewy concentrated to keep my self from kicking her:chuckle:

Vewy strange dream Rafn..:p I can imagine Dom falling all the time!Hilarious and cute at the shame time:happy:

I had a dream last night and I bet it was the best Musey dream I've ever had.

My dad works in a local radio station.I was there sitting on an old dirty sofa with him,who was wearing a creepy mask and pretending he was not my father.I walked away and went to the main corridor of the station.Suddenly through a window I noticed Chris playing his guitar and singing.I immediately ran back to my father and told him "Dad! I think the Chris Wolstenholme is in that room! Is it really him??".He said that it was really him and that he was about to be interviewed.

I headed to that room.I stepped in the room and I was vewy nervous.I stood infront of Chris smirking:facepalm:

He smiled so I confidently said that I was soooo happy to meet him when Dom got inside.I said that to him too and started laughing and screaming happily so Dom started snobing and laughing at me.Then I was hanging out with Chris.And when I suddenly turned around and saw Matt smiling at me,turned around and told the 3guys "Can I hug you?" and Chris was hugging me(that's when I noticed that he was wearing my dad's fav sweater:wtf: ) and Matt was screaming i astonishment "Awe we gonna hug her?:happy: ".I ran to Matteh's lap and I wanted to hug Dommeh as well but Matt wouldn't let me go.

The scene changed and now we were standing out of the station while my parents were talking to Muse so I stopped them eagerly and asked for a photo with them.We're all standing in a line and Matt was shorter than me:erm:Then Dom came to me and gave me 3 signed autographs(and Matt's signature was weird)

Then I woke up and immediately went to see where the pics and autographs were...unfortunately nowhere:supersad:

HUGGLES WITH MUSEEE! :awesome:

Oh, and I hate those dreams where you try looking for something that was in your dream but it isn't reallly there.. It's like that dream I had where I thought I was screaming for my mum in my bed because someone was trying to shoot me, and I guess I actually woke up minutes later (although I thought I was already awake) and asked my dad if I was screaming. He said no, but.. Does that dream somehow relate to what I just said before about waking up and looking.. for something...? :stunned::facepalm::chuckle:

HUGGLES WITH MUSEEE! :awesome:

Oh, and I hate those dreams where you try looking for something that was in your dream but it isn't reallly there.. It's like that dream I had where I thought I was screaming for my mum in my bed because someone was trying to shoot me, and I guess I actually woke up minutes later (although I thought I was already awake) and asked my dad if I was screaming. He said no, but.. Does that dream somehow relate to what I just said before about waking up and looking.. for something...? :stunned::facepalm::chuckle:

:chuckle: I guess it's somehow conected with reality so...yes!:p

Oh!And I think that Matt was wearing a vewy nice pewfum:D

I might just do that! :LOL:

:D

Wow that's just a muddle of hilarious insanity :p:) Just reading it was a bit ADHD :p

I hope you mean cologne... :chuckle:

My dream now. It all seemed quite mysterious, and I felt like such a devil. I think I found Matt's personal phone number, but because I felt so in the wrong, I must have gotten this thing in a really sneaky way. It was a pitch dark room except for the glow of the phone screen. I was nervous, but I dialed it, and Matt answered not friendly, but not angry either. I immediately tensed up and started shaking. I don't remember a tonne of details, but I posed as someone, and just a few seconds into the call he started shouting at someone in the room (not at me), and there is when he sounded angry. I'm pretty sure I was afraid he'd caught onto me, so I threw the phone. That's all I remember. So out of my personality.

Pewfume :awesome::chuckle:

Wow that's just a muddle of hilarious insanity :p:) Just reading it was a bit ADHD :p

My dream now. It all seemed quite mysterious, and I felt like such a devil. I think I found Matt's personal phone number, but because I felt so in the wrong, I must have gotten this thing in a really sneaky way. It was a pitch dark room except for the glow of the phone screen. I was nervous, but I dialed it, and Matt answered not friendly, but not angry either. I immediately tensed up and started shaking. I don't remember a tonne of details, but I posed as someone, and just a few seconds into the call he started shouting at someone in the room (not at me), and there is when he sounded angry. I'm pretty sure I was afraid he'd caught onto me, so I threw the phone. That's all I remember. So out of my personality.

I'd throw the phone too! :LOL:

Great dream though! :chuckle:

You can understand why I woke up all confused.

What a weird thing the brain is - creating silly silly thoughts when we're asleep and "defenceless" :)

Finally had another musey dream:

This one is a sign :yesey: - So I dreamt that I was looking through a mag and Kate had had her baby... And it's a girl! :D

Then it went on to me going to Sainsbury's and buying a 'coffee to go' and the woman at the counter forgot to give me change... :noey:

Ok, not that musey...

:eek::facepalm: Oopsyyy:$

Creepy dream.I'd like to have a dream like that but I bet I'd wake up and start looking for Matt's phone number:chuckle:

This one is a sign :yesey: - So I dreamt that I was looking through a mag and Kate had had her baby... And it's a girl! :D

Then it went on to me going to Sainsbury's and buying a 'coffee to go' and the woman at the counter forgot to give me change... :noey:

Ok, not that musey...

After reading this if Kate has a girl I'll be like:eek:

You can understand why I woke up all confused.

What a weird thing the brain is - creating silly silly thoughts when we're asleep and "defenceless" :)

It's your entertainment! But a little devious of our minds eh?

Pewfume :awesome::chuckle:

I'd throw the phone too! :LOL:

Great dream though! :chuckle:

Great???! It felt so wrong though! I shame people who dig into others personal lives!

Ok, not that musey...

Interesting! Oh I'm sure she can be a little rock chick :p Yea lets hope the second part wasn't a sign :LOL:

Great???! It felt so wrong though! I shame people who dig into others personal lives!

Well great in a comical way, I suppose ;)

Yeah I'm not that obsessive to pry into the secret box of people's lives.. Although I'm obsessive enough to leave a spot blank on my phone with someone I want to meet's name already there with no number :awesome:

I have quite a bit of Muse dreams, but I've also had a freakish amount of Harry Potter dreams...

Last night, I dreamt that Dom was with his two little sisters(?) and they were going to play dress-up but when he opened the closet, there was a dementor in there. Dom was a wizard so he fumbled to the floor and picked up his wand and tried all these spells that obviously don't work. Then he just looked at the Dementor and started giggling at it. So Dom went upstairs to his dad or something, who was a troll/goblin thing, and he said "Gupus, there's this black ghost thing in my closet" -insert giggle- "It's trying to scare me! Should I be afraid?" and then the Gupus guy was like "More than afraid, you should be, boy. That's a dementor, and it will kill you when the opportunity arrives..." and then they both went upstairs, and suddenly there were two dementors, and Gupus opened the closet door and was like expelliarmus, obliviate, and all these other spells that DON'T WORK. I'm sitting there going EXPECTOFUCKINGPATRONUM!!! but he couldn't hear me... Then the lights flickered and Dom screamed like a little girl. Gupus was taken into the door and the dementor probably kissed him. I saw it all happen and I knew Dom was going to die!! (It was quite scary) So magically I appear, and I run over to Dom, tell him to get the fuck up, and I open the other closet door with a dementor and shout "expecto patronum" but it doesn't work, so I'm like, oh god, Dom and I are going to die, Dom can't die, who will be the drummer!?!? Then Harry Potter magically appears and I'm already in the middle of going Expecto Patronums, when Harry goes "TOGETHER!" and We're like "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" and the dementor dies....and Dom lived. :D

I have quite a bit of Muse dreams, but I've also had a freakish amount of Harry Potter dreams...

Last night, I dreamt that Dom was with his two little sisters(?) and they were going to play dress-up but when he opened the closet, there was a dementor in there. Dom was a wizard so he fumbled to the floor and picked up his wand and tried all these spells that obviously don't work. Then he just looked at the Dementor and started giggling at it. So Dom went upstairs to his dad or something, who was a troll/goblin thing, and he said "Gupus, there's this black ghost thing in my closet" -insert giggle- "It's trying to scare me! Should I be afraid?" and then the Gupus guy was like "More than afraid, you should be, boy. That's a dementor, and it will kill you when the opportunity arrives..." and then they both went upstairs, and suddenly there were two dementors, and Gupus opened the closet door and was like expelliarmus, obliviate, and all these other spells that DON'T WORK. I'm sitting there going EXPECTOFUCKINGPATRONUM!!! but he couldn't hear me... Then the lights flickered and Dom screamed like a little girl. Gupus was taken into the door and the dementor probably kissed him. I saw it all happen and I knew Dom was going to die!! (It was quite scary) So magically I appear, and I run over to Dom, tell him to get the fuck up, and I open the other closet door with a dementor and shout "expecto patronum" but it doesn't work, so I'm like, oh god, Dom and I are going to die, Dom can't die, who will be the drummer!?!? Then Harry Potter magically appears and I'm already in the middle of going Expecto Patronums, when Harry goes "TOGETHER!" and We're like "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" and the dementor dies....and Dom lived. :D

:eek: That's amazing!

I can't remember all the details of my Muse dream last night, but there was some party going on in this Italian restaurant. I was talking with Chris and Dom (who looked like ten years older for some reason :wtf:) and they were complaining about how Matt had been acting weird because the baby had been born. Then I had to convince them not to quit the band, but before I could I was in my room on my laptop on here, reading people's posts about the baby. It was a boy and his name was James from what I remember.

:eek: That's amazing!

I can't remember all the details of my Muse dream last night, but there was some party going on in this Italian restaurant. I was talking with Chris and Dom (who looked like ten years older for some reason :wtf:) and they were complaining about how Matt had been acting weird because the baby had been born. Then I had to convince them not to quit the band, but before I could I was in my room on my laptop on here, reading people's posts about the baby. It was a boy and his name was James from what I remember.

yay you saved Muse!! :party: Actually James seems fine :p Cuz his middle name is James? Just sayin'.

I had a really nice beginning of a dream. Matt kissed me! I don't remember anything before that. It was kinda funny and SO realistic. We were standing and everybody was watching. He slowly leaned in and I asked him what he was doing. And he said , "I'm trying to ki..." Then he kissed me! It was so cheesy! The funny thing is that I was hesitant. I was hesitant to let Matt Bellamy kiss me? Crazy dream. It was a long kiss and I remember feeling his stubble on his chin as he kissed me. I don't remember what happened right after that either. But next thing I was in Italy? Greece? I'm not sure but it wasn't the US. I don't know if any of you watch Primeval, they had the last episode last night. The sky in my dream was like the sky in Primeval. Then there was a mini flood. It only went up to our ankles. Everybody started screaming and running downhill towards to ocean. As I was running I saw Matt walking in the opposite direction. I yelled MATT! He turned around and I smiled at him and he just smiled at me and kept on walking. Oh ya, and he was wearing his gray suit. Then the flood was done and I start serving ice cream for Matt and I. Then I wake up with "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" From The Lion King in my head. *sigh*