So...for the people who ordered it off the NME website - I contacted customer services to see if they could even estimate a ship date for me. I explained that I am moving in about six weeks and wanted it delivered to the right address. This was the response I received:

:eek::stunned::mad: Guys...I think this is going to take awhile. :(

:eek::facepalm::noey:

On a side note, good luck with moving :)

For the US, at least for me, it was $8. :mad:

That sounds about par for special edition mags. I think I paid about $10 for Life's special edition on Marilyn Monroe.

Where did you get it btw? I tried Borders and Barnes & Nobles this past Saturday, and I was told at Borders to come back today when they get their new shipment. Haven't gone yet (waiting on transpo), so fingers crossed it's among the boxes :erm:

They're actually waiting until they get a certain number of orders for US addresses, then they're sending a guy over with a suitcase full of the magazines, and he's going to hand deliver each and every one :chuckle:

At that crazy price (almost $20 total... WAY too much for a mag + shipping :eek:), it'd better be Matt, Dom, or Chris knocking on my door to deliver it :LOL:

Maybe the reason it's pre-order for the US is because we don't get NME on time, we get it about a month late, so they're not going to ship it here until it'll be in stores? (has everyone already said that? :chuckle:)

I'm still curious about whether it'll be available in stores here. It would certainly be worth saving the money on shipping, but I don't want to wait on it and then end up not being able to get it because they don't sell special issues here.

:eek::facepalm::noey:

On a side note, good luck with moving :)

Thank you!

I'm still curious about whether it'll be available in stores here. It would certainly be worth saving the money on shipping, but I don't want to wait on it and then end up not being able to get it because they don't sell special issues here.

That's why I went ahead and bought it - I was afraid I'd be caught without one because I don't think the stores around here sell special edition ones.

Ask around. I asked at my Borders if they sold special edition NME's, and they said they did :awesome: Now whether or not the Muse one will be among them is another matter, but it's a hopeful start :p

So...for the people who ordered it off the NME website - I contacted customer services to see if they could even estimate a ship date for me. I explained that I am moving in about six weeks and wanted it delivered to the right address. This was the response I received:

:eek::stunned::mad: Guys...I think this is going to take awhile. :(

Oh no :(

I don't see why they have to wait so long :noey:

My dad couldn't find the magazine in Stockholm... so I ordered it online (or pre-ordered it, it says that for me to!)

The money went up to 12 £, with the shipping at 5 £... Well, ít better be worth it now! :D

I don't know if its been said but has anyone bought it in the US yet? Are they available here now, or do you have to wait at least a month, since we are behind.

It says Pre-Order on the web.. I don't know if you can get it in Barnes & Nobles or Borders though. I want to pre order it too but I'm not sure when they'll actually ship it. Besides I'm moving, so I'm fucked if they ship it after that. :shifty:

I like you :happy:

Two?! Erm, if you go back a page or perhaps two pages, someone else bought about 30 (not that I have any issues with it, just highlighting the fact. That person can buy as many as they want :) ). Its not like my buying 2 has caused a direct shortage of the magazine in your local vincinity :stunned:

I know but OMG, it's like u brought one to read and ANOTHER to put in a bag or something?? What the hell??? There are millions of people in the world Pythagorus and not a million copies of this issue!! AHHHHHHHH:noey:

I know but OMG, it's like u brought one to read and ANOTHER to put in a bag or something?? What the hell??? There are millions of people in the world Pythagorus and not a million copies of this issue!! AHHHHHHHH:noey:

So? Why the hell do I have to ration it out. If you like them that much go to another town to get it? No need for a tantrum :rolleyes: What are you like 12?!

Archived