Yes I am 12 so??? And omg do you think I'm stupid??? I've looked literally everywhere and I never have seen it in my life ever.

Lol 'never seen it in my life'... wow long quest? Its only been out like a week. And I didn't insinuate you were stupid, but hey if thats how you want to interpret it go ahead :)

Guys I need some help. Yesterday I tried to order the mag from NME Store, and after I filled everything in it said ''you're order is being processed'' or something. But I havn't received any e-mail or so, so did I actually order something? I tried 3 times and got the same message, but I don't know if it really worked out. Is there another site where to buy the magazine from?

Guys I need some help. Yesterday I tried to order the mag from NME Store, and after I filled everything in it said ''you're order is being processed'' or something. But I havn't received any e-mail or so, so did I actually order something? I tried 3 times and got the same message, but I don't know if it really worked out. Is there another site where to buy the magazine from?

Check your account to see if any money has been taken from it? Although I think online transactions take a while to show up on your account or take a while to actually take the money out of your card. Can you look at your account on NME and see purchase history or something similar?

Ordered mine off NME :happy: Is the general idea that it\s going to take weeks to come? Cause when i ordered mine it said 'pre-order'.... Nowhere seems to have it though - my friend's checked in about 3 WHSmiths and i've been round all the independent newsagents... going to try TESCO's for a final check, but the distribution of it seems to be pretty shit... also, my newsagent said it takes longer for them to get special editions, but i think he might be talking bull - anyone know if that's true?

Anyone trying to answer the questions at the end?

I'm stuck with question 8...

When Maverick refused to release 'Origin Of Symmetry' in America, which US rocker tried to license the album for release on his own label?

I know Serj Tankian from System of a Down offered for them to join his label, but i don't know if this is same thing....

Check your account to see if any money has been taken from it? Although I think online transactions take a while to show up on your account or take a while to actually take the money out of your card. Can you look at your account on NME and see purchase history or something similar?

It's solved thanks! I just figured out that I didn't have an NME account, so that's why I couldn't order:p

Just called up Guitar Center, and a Media guy picked up. He didn't seem to know what NME was, so said he'd transfer me to the Guitar Dept. A guy picks up, seems to know what I'm talking about, at least, but then tells me they don't sell NME as far as he knows.

Wow... someone's a bit obsessed. Freak :rolleyes:

So! I could comment on how much older you are than my Mum, but I won't.

Because that would just be so *rude*!

I don't like you any more. D:

Yes I am 12 so??? And omg do you think I'm stupid??? I've looked literally everywhere and I never have seen it in my life ever.

Wow. If you were a bit nicer, someone MIGHT offer to send you a copy if you're having trouble locating the magazine.

I know Serj Tankian from System of a Down offered for them to join his label, but i don't know if this is same thing....

Oh thanks a lot mate!

its the right name, I then put his name into the musewiki search engine and found this

They're not radio-friendly

A high-ranking executive at Muse's US, Madonna-owned former label Maverick, thought their 2001 second album 'Origin of Symmetry' - and particularly Bellamy's vocals - were "not radio-friendly enough" and told the band to re-write it. Insulted, they left the label. Though System Of A Down's Serj Tankian tried to sign the band to his Serjical Strike imprint, it was four years before the album would receive an official US release. Bet that exec feels a bit foolish now...

:LOL:

just need to reread the whole magazine again to find the answer to the 6th question (which venue did Muse play the day before the September 11 attacks?) I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere in the mag, and it said something about Boston, or somewhere in the US very near where the actual atacks happened...arrrr...well I don't really mind rereading a MUSE magazine again anyhow...better than revision...:LOL:

The 9/11 thing was one of the captions for one of the 50 photos on the NME site.

thanks

oh thats where it was, well I also went through all 51facts again, becasue I did also think I might have read it there, but probably did not pay enough attention to the text, due to the pictures... well what can I say, its been a MUSE overload by NME lately...but good for us...;)

It's solved thanks! I just figured out that I didn't have an NME account, so that's why I couldn't order:p

I don't have one and it let me order... or at least i don't think i do 0.o You in or outside the UK?

Wow. If you were a bit nicer, someone MIGHT offer to send you a copy if you're having trouble locating the magazine.

Agreed. Sometimes i think this board should have an age restriction :rolleyes:

Oh thanks a lot mate!

its the right name, I then put his name into the musewiki search engine and found this

They're not radio-friendly

A high-ranking executive at Muse's US, Madonna-owned former label Maverick, thought their 2001 second album 'Origin of Symmetry' - and particularly Bellamy's vocals - were "not radio-friendly enough" and told the band to re-write it. Insulted, they left the label. Though System Of A Down's Serj Tankian tried to sign the band to his Serjical Strike imprint, it was four years before the album would receive an official US release. Bet that exec feels a bit foolish now...

:LOL:

just need to reread the whole magazine again to find the answer to the 6th question (which venue did Muse play the day before the September 11 attacks?) I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere in the mag, and it said something about Boston, or somewhere in the US very near where the actual atacks happened...arrrr...well I don't really mind rereading a MUSE magazine again anyhow...better than revision...:LOL:

No worries :) Not too sure about the 9/11/... muse.mu might have a list of dates though, or muselive.

:LOL: I'm actually kind of glad ordering mine means it won't come til later, cause otherwise i would get NO revision done what so ever!

From Magazine Cafe (located in NYC but can ship) :

"Here is the link to order the NME special issue featuring Muse.

http://stores.magazinecafeny.com/-strse-228/NME-magazine,-New-musical/Detail.bok

Please place your order as soon as possible we have limited quantities in stock.

Also let others know who need this issue. "

So, I'm letting you all know! :)

if you order the magazine from NME website and you live in England, does anyone have any idea at all how long it will take to get delivered??

It says 'most items' posted within 28 days but i'm a little bit skeptical :p thanks

Considering it's still saying "pre-order" when you buy, i'm guessing it's going to be a while... but i could be wrong :)

I know but OMG, it's like u brought one to read and ANOTHER to put in a bag or something?? What the hell??? There are millions of people in the world Pythagorus and not a million copies of this issue!! AHHHHHHHH:noey:

Everyone is so mean. :(

lol.

Lunch break at work + this magazine = rather pleasant combination. :happy:

Archived