I looked around today after the magazine and asked around. I was like "Do you have NME?" And one man was like "MME? MNE? :stunned:" :facepalm:

So... no success. But THEN I was clever and remembered that my dad is in Stockholm, so I called him and he is going to search after it. :p

If he doesn't find it... I'm going to order. :cool:

Bletchley WHSmith. :awesome:

Read it during an hour's break at college and it was a truly impressive read, even if it was old NME articles. It was impressive to see how much they've grown from 19 year old Teignmouth-escapees to masters of rock.

Slightly odd with their ratings though. And also a lot of the negativism towards The Resistance wasn't very well disguised.

So...for the people who ordered it off the NME website - I contacted customer services to see if they could even estimate a ship date for me. I explained that I am moving in about six weeks and wanted it delivered to the right address. This was the response I received:

Hi redphoenix7,

By the time we dispatch this item and it ships to you - i think it would be worth updating your address to the new one.

Kind Regards,

Zel K

BSI Merchandise Ltd

:eek::stunned::mad: Guys...I think this is going to take awhile. :(

So...for the people who ordered it off the NME website - I contacted customer services to see if they could even estimate a ship date for me. I explained that I am moving in about six weeks and wanted it delivered to the right address. This was the response I received:

:stunned::( Ah well, what can you do? :rolleyes:

Yikes! That's not good. Shipping to the USA from the UK shouldn't take more than a week or two.

That's actually really rude.

I like you :happy:

It's just SO annoying when like I've been literally running round everywhere trying to find a copy and someone gets 2! TWO!! :stunned:

Two?! Erm, if you go back a page or perhaps two pages, someone else bought about 30 (not that I have any issues with it, just highlighting the fact. That person can buy as many as they want :) ). Its not like my buying 2 has caused a direct shortage of the magazine in your local vincinity :stunned:

wow.... :LOL: that's really something!

Do you have someone you can send it to that won't be moving? That might be the best thing for you to do so you don't have to worry one way or another.... could it possibly take them 6wks to ship it to you?!

Maybe that's why the shipping is so high. They're actually waiting until they get a certain number of orders for US addresses, then they're sending a guy over with a suitcase full of the magazines, and he's going to hand deliver each and every one :chuckle:

:stunned::( Ah well, what can you do? :rolleyes:

I realize this. But I will be totally worth it once it gets here. It will suck to wait 2 months for it.

Yikes! That's not good. Shipping to the USA from the UK shouldn't take more than a week or two.

I believe this is because it is still a US preorder item. I doubt they will ship it out within a month now.

wow.... :LOL: that's really something!

Do you have someone you can send it to that won't be moving? That might be the best thing for you to do so you don't have to worry one way or another.... could it possibly take them 6wks to ship it to you?!

Maybe that's why the shipping is so high. They're actually waiting until they get a certain number of orders for US addresses, then they're sending a guy over with a suitcase full of the magazines, and he's going to hand deliver each and every one :chuckle:

:LOL: I think you have the right of it! Anyways I think I will get it to a friend who will actually give it back to me.

Sorry to hear that :( how much did you have to pay for delivery?

I don't see why they can't just despatch it as soon as possible like with normal products you buy online.

Sorry to hear that :( how much did you have to pay for delivery?

I don't see why they can't just despatch it as soon as possible like with normal products you buy online.

For the US, at least for me, it was $8. :mad:

Archived