It said Pre-Order for me, too when I ordered it (ordered it Friday evening though).

I suppose they just haven't changed it by now and if more people are ordering it they're gonna notice and change it.

Well, it cost 18€ (nearly 17 Pound) for me now. Ordered one special (turned out we're unable to send magazines by ourselves o_o) and September's NME with Muse on the cover - surprisingly cheap, isn't it (thought that couldn't be)? :stunned: I wonder when it's gonna be sent though, then I can count down the two weeks it takes to be delivered. *sighs* Such a long time to wait.

But that's the case in Europe, no?

Just went to Sainsbury's, hoping to get it there, nothing :( I'll have to try tomoro. How much is the magazine? in the UK?

4.99 pounds :yesey:That's the price in the UK.

I bought mine for 7 euros.Cause I'm in Ireland.:LOL:

I can't seem to find it in any shops near me. :( I was hoping to use it for my presentation on Muse for my English coursework tomorrow.

You have a presentation on Muse tommorrow?

Firstly, cool stuff. :)

Secondly, I'm sure MuseWiki and MicroCuts could have stuff you can use.

4.99 pounds :yesey:That's the price in the UK.

I bought mine for 7 euros.Cause I'm in Ireland.:LOL:

Haha thanks for that :) well worth the money! :) I'm trying to persuade a mate to buy me it from tesco haha, if not ill try the newsagents near me tomoro :LOL:

Alright, I can only assume you'll all want to get your mits on this Friday's edition on NME. I know I do. 100 pages of complete Museiness :) interviews, reviews etc...it's going to be the ultimate guide apparently

On sale 21st May

picture.php?albumid=359&pictureid=23294

:O I want.

You have a presentation on Muse tommorrow?

Firstly, cool stuff. :)

Secondly, I'm sure MuseWiki and MicroCuts could have stuff you can use.

Thanks :happy:. Well, I'm suppose to do just about Matt, but I have mostly done about the band in general, about how they are admirable etc. Thanks for suggesting Microcuts, I forgot about that site.

:(

Judging by what people have been saying on here, WHSmiths seems to be the place to get it

Yeah, that's where I got mine. It's definitely worth the money :) It's got loads of stuff I didn't know, and it's actually laugh out loud funny in a couple of places :LOL: I'm taking it into school tomorrow, I don't care how annoyed my friends get.

*appears in fairy godmother costume*

Public Service Announcement:

For those of you still struggling to get a copy of this, I have a few copies spare. Am willing to send them anywhere if you just cover the face value and P&P.

I'm not doing this to make money. And I'm not doing it for charity like a previous (altruistic) poster :$ - unless you count helping out desperate fellow musers. :p All I want to do is spread the museylove where it is needed.:D

Don't just sit there being miserable/frustrated - PM me!;):)

*vanishes in swirl of fairydust*

*appears in fairy godmother costume*

Public Service Announcement:

For those of you still struggling to get a copy of this, I have a few copies spare. Am willing to send them anywhere if you just cover the face value and P&P.

I'm not doing this to make money. And I'm not doing it for charity like a previous (altruistic) poster :$ - unless you count helping out desperate fellow musers. :p All I want to do is spread the museylove where it is needed.:D

Don't just sit there being miserable/frustrated - PM me!;):)

*vanishes in swirl of fairydust*

Like my English friend sfgg above, I will have several extra copies -- mainly for US Musers. I bought a big stack of them and will ship a box home, then can mail them to whoever wants one. Not for profit, but will need to be reimbursed for the cost of the magazine and shipping/postage charges. PM me if interested.

Where are people in the uk buying the mags from? What shops are the best? No newsagents near me sell it! Help please

I bought 15 at the WHSmiths in Kettering, another 15 at HMV in SouthendOnSea. So try those stores in other locations, and good luck!

Archived