How well do you know Muse lyrics?

Mizutsu

No, i got the 93.55% went back and looked them all up and realized that its messed up so therefore i got 100% of them right

Nope, I was referring to the Rachmaninoff questions where the test counts Piano Thing as the right answer while it is Space Dementia or B&H:p

...or do you mean you took that into account? In that case you're quite a zealy Muser:LOL:

Ooh a little quiz :D thanks OP

My result:

Amazing!!

You are a true MUSER!

You scored 87.10% of the possible points for this test.

Wow that was a surprise. Didn't expect it to be so high. I thought I'd be rubbish. I've obviously absorbed more muse into my system than I thought! :LOL:

Do we get to know the right answers?

• 2 weeks later...
100% for me

YEEEAAAAAH!

It took me a while to figure out the 'and no one to confide' cause I always though S4A was 'in no one to confide'

:stunned:

Amazing!!

You are a true MUSER!

You scored 87.10% of the possible points for this test.

:cool:

87.10% = true muser

:D

although this has now made me determined to be able to get 100%. It's showbiz and the odd b-side I struggled with I think. Thou I seem to kno most b-sides better than most showbiz songs which is weird!

100% for me

YEEEAAAAAH!

It took me a while to figure out the 'and no one to confide' cause I always though S4A was 'in no one to confide'

Haha that one got me too

but I remembered 'the truth burns deep inside/and will never die', and figured since it rhymed...lol

Archived