How well do you know Muse lyrics?

Mizutsu

Rachmaninoff-inspired? That's BOTH Space Dementia and B&H, so those are two possible answers to that question. Obviously Piano Thing (Chopin) and The Gallery are not, and obviously SD draws more influences from Rachmaninoff than B&H does, but that is already quite a subjective opinion, so technically they provide TWO correct answers to that question. There are other examples by the way (Execution Commentary, etc.).

The "correct" answer to that was actually Piano Thing. I almost picked Space Dementia for the reasons you said, but something told me to pick Piano Thing instead, since the question before said something about instrumentals. :p

OK, I don't know what part of my post you're referring to, nor do I understand what you mean by stumping (the questions are simply flawed sometimes), but let me give an example to show you that you're wrong...

Rachmaninoff-inspired? That's BOTH Space Dementia and B&H, so those are two possible answers to that question. Obviously Piano Thing (Chopin) and The Gallery are not, and obviously SD draws more influences from Rachmaninoff than B&H does, but that is already quite a subjective opinion, so technically they provide TWO correct answers to that question. There are other examples by the way (Execution Commentary, etc.).

Regarding Ashamed: the actual lyrics are "It doesn't matter because I'm in control", not "doesn't matter because it makes you crawl" (:LOL:). A similar, but smaller mistake for Showbiz: it's not "Rhythms of greed you wallow" but "Visions of greed you wallow". And there are many other examples.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the test. But you're fundamentally mistaken if you simply discard my comment as false.:)

I said mostly influenced by Rachmaninoff, and since there are only bits of B&H and SD inspired by it, Piano Thing would be the answer. (Where does it say it was inspired by Chopin? I hear Rachmaninoff everywhere in that song.) Plus, I said instrumentals, so it would be foolish to pick the other options, leaving two options with a very obvious answer.

And the rest I'm wrong with.

I said mostly influenced by Rachmaninoff, and since there are only bits of B&H and SD inspired by it, Piano Thing would be the answer. (Where does it say it was inspired by Chopin? I hear Rachmaninoff everywhere in that song.) Plus, I said instrumentals, so it would be foolish to pick the other options, leaving two options with a very obvious answer.

Ocean Etude Op 25 No 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgPirH5BPjU

THANK YOU:p

See? You are in fact totally mistaken that the correct answer is Piano Thing, as it was inspired by Chopin in its entirety. Get your facts right;)

Hence the multiple correct answers to that question, and in fact the wrong "correct" answer in the test.

Oh, and regarding the "instrumentals" - that was a comment at the question before, and a useless one, because there was only one instrumental in the question...:p

THANK YOU:p

See? You are in fact totally mistaken that the correct answer is Piano Thing, as it was inspired by Chopin in its entirety. Get your facts right;)

Hence the multiple correct answers to that question, and in fact the wrong "correct" answer in the test.

Oh, and regarding the "instrumentals" - that was a comment at the question before, and a useless one, because there was only one instrumental in the question...:p

Meh. Sowwy. :supersad:

87.10%

The Rachmaninoff one stumped me, for reasons already posted, and the one that is "almost impossible to understand" was possibly a bit subjective. I picked Yes Please, I'm not sure if the answer was Execution Commentary or what...Anyway, it was fun. :p

Archived