How well do you know Muse lyrics?

Mizutsu

GODLY.

You deserve a personal show from Matt, Dom, and Chris themselves. PWOPER! HEY YOU CRAZY KIDS!

You scored 100.00% of the possible points for this test.

:stunned: Wow. I'm surprised. :LOL::facepalm: I get the lyrics wrong all the time when I'm singing the songs, but while taking this quiz I would hear the music as I was reading the lyrics. :LOL:

Though the only reason I got Ashamed was through process of elimination. :p And "A mostly Rachmaninoff inspired piece" was pretty tricky as well.

:LOL: i did the quiz again and i got more than the first time... weird

Great!

Matt would be pwoud!

You scored 92.00% of the possible points for this test.

last time i had got 88%... anyway i'm a bit ashamed... i haven't heard all Muse songs

96.77%!! Woah...I swear I got them all right though...maybe the Rachmaninoff one...:stunned:

But the lyrics are wrong! The showbiz one, Sfa and others...have you noticed?

Aye, there are many mistakes in the questions, and also some questions have multiple correct answers... kinda defeats the purpose of doing a test:p

Also, the one for Ashamed is some kind of mix between that song and Unnatural Selection... almost facepalm-worthy:p

96.77%!! Woah...I swear I got them all right though...maybe the Rachmaninoff one...:stunned:

But the lyrics are wrong! The showbiz one, Sfa and others...have you noticed?

Yes. :p Haha. I got 100%, too, does that make me overly obsessed? :unsure:

Aye, there are many mistakes in the questions, and also some questions have multiple correct answers... kinda defeats the purpose of doing a test:p

Also, the one for Ashamed is some kind of mix between that song and Unnatural Selection... almost facepalm-worthy:p

No they don't. The point is that they're so specific to stump you.

No they don't. The point is that they're so specific to stump you.

OK, I don't know what part of my post you're referring to, nor do I understand what you mean by stumping (the questions are simply flawed sometimes), but let me give an example to show you that you're wrong...

Rachmaninoff-inspired? That's BOTH Space Dementia and B&H, so those are two possible answers to that question. Obviously Piano Thing (Chopin) and The Gallery are not, and obviously SD draws more influences from Rachmaninoff than B&H does, but that is already quite a subjective opinion, so technically they provide TWO correct answers to that question. There are other examples by the way (Execution Commentary, etc.).

Regarding Ashamed: the actual lyrics are "It doesn't matter because I'm in control", not "doesn't matter because it makes you crawl" (:LOL:). A similar, but smaller mistake for Showbiz: it's not "Rhythms of greed you wallow" but "Visions of greed you wallow". And there are many other examples.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the test. But you're fundamentally mistaken if you simply discard my comment as false.:)

Amazing!!

You are a true MUSER!

You scored 87.10% of the possible points for this test.

:( ohh, of course i'd hope to get all of them right but i'm pretty sure there were a few b-sides that absolutely stumped me (the punishment for not having every muse song on my ipod! i tend not to put on ones that i don't really... like... :D which is in total maybe 3 or 4) though coma was easy because that was one of my very first favorite songs, when i saw the lyrics i was like :dance: !

Archived