Aye, it wasn't WRITTEN for Twilight, but it was RECORDED for Twilight, hence, regardless of what the song is about according to Matt, it's been recorded to fit in with the ethos/vibe of Twilight.

That's the fact of the matter.

In other news, does anyone else think it sounds like something from a musical?

Completely... the structure, the sound, the production... everything.

It is really bugging me which one it reminds me of right at the very beginning when he sings 'then we told each other with no hint of fear... that.....' I keep trying to sing something after it but its not there yet.. will have to think.

Why is it snowing in an ocean, anyway? Snowclouds don't form over oceans. No wonder they dissipate :noey:

It does snow in the ocean.. how do you think the polar ice caps are formed, particularly the North Pole, which is a floating ice cap where it snows regularly.

It does snow in the ocean.. how do you think the polar ice caps are formed, particularly the North Pole, which is a floating ice cap where it snows regularly.

Because sea ice freezes. But yes, it does snow in the ocean.

Eureka.. I have got it.... its this.....

Oh my lordy lord, I've not seen that in years :LOL:. There are some uncanny little syncs in it though, I was expecting the robin to suddenly sing 'and our love, it lasts forever!' :LOL:.

I feel like hopefully, since so much complaining was brought to the bands attention from the set lists, that maybe they'll start to see the overall negativity towards the new song and their new direction. I wonder if that has been brought to their attention as well.

I feel like hopefully, since so much complaining was brought to the bands attention from the set lists, that maybe they'll start to see the overall negativity towards the new song and their new direction. I wonder if that has been brought to their attention as well.

Maybe, but from what I read in the " Rate Neutron Star Collision" thread, most people like it (more or less, but still the "haters" are a minority) :happy:

Maybe, but from what I read in the " Rate Neutron Star Collision" thread, most people like it (more or less, but still the "haters" are a minority) :happy:

I'm just interested, since the whole set list thing was brought before them and they actually seemed to care and chose to do something about it at least.

Archived