I'm just interested, since the whole set list thing was brought before them and they actually seemed to care and chose to do something about it at least.

yep, and that's awesome:D and I hope it was brought to their attention. Surely, they care if people like their new release or not.

by the way, what's your opinion on NSC? :)

yep, and that's awesome:D

by the way, what's your opinion on NSC? :)

I personally like it, the intro is the only thing that I'm not to happy about. I think it would have worked better outside the whole Eclipse business, but oh well can't do anything about it now. I honestly think it sounds more riffy than most of whats on The Resistance, and if it wasn't caught up in Eclipse it probably could have made a pretty hard track.

I personally like it, the intro is the only thing that I'm not to happy about. I think it would have worked better outside the whole Eclipse business, but oh well can't do anything about it now. I honestly think it sounds more riffy than most of whats on The Resistance, and if it wasn't caught up in Eclipse it probably could have made a pretty hard track.

That's what I think too as far as the Eclipse part goes.

Also, I think less people would hate it if it was released on the B-side of a single or maybe on the album, but as you said, there's nothing you can do now ,really.

Still, I like it too and can't wait to hear it live - might be interesting:)

That's what I think too as far as the Eclipse part goes.

Also, I think less people would hate it if it was released on the B-side of a single or maybe on the album, but as you said, there's nothing you can do now ,really.

Still, I like it too and can't wait to hear it live - might be interesting:)

It'll probably be pretty fun live despite what everyone says/thinks. It seems like a pretty energetic track.

exactly, it may actually work very well live, 'cause it's sooooooo catchy :)

I just hope if they decide to play it, they don't subtract songs to make room. They are already making room to add songs anyways for their Stadium tour.

I just hope if they decide to play it, they don't subtract songs to make room. They are already making room to add songs anyways for their Stadium tour.

yep, I hope so too.

Still can't wait to see them live - it will be my first time this year:happy:

*sigh* I know, it's a shame, but true:(

:facepalm:

People complaining about B-Sides.

The very same songs they didn't consider good enough putting them in an album. Yet, they were nice enough to put them along with a single release just in case someone might like it.

Isn't NSC a song which is not on an album as well ?

BTW If you were following the conversation I was the one who brought Crying Shit..hum Shame on the conversation because people were bitching so much about NSC having the "worst lyrics" and we were talking lyrically wise specifically (CS has some nice riffage right before and during the verses and that's it).

Wow nice enough to put a B side alongside a Single ?

Do you get that all the bands in the world are doing that as well ?

And UNLIKE MUSE, they do it on EVERY single on EVERY single album (for most of them) ?

Crying Shame lyrics are some of the worst things I've ever read from Bellamy, I was Crying of Shame listening to them.

Indeed

You'll love it either way, I promise. :D

Thanks, from what I've seen on the Internet - it must be amazing :D

Talking about their performances , do you know if they're going to use the same stage on the festivals and on the stadiums or not?

Thanks, from what I've seen on the Internet - it must be amazing :D

Talking about their performances , do you know if they're going to use the same stage on the festivals and on the stadiums or not?

I know the stadiums are getting a new stage set with the pyramid and whatnot. Festivals will have to be watered down for obvious reasons. For the 2nd half of the American tour, I have absolutely no idea. It would seem weird to change the entire set for the stadium tour, then come back and do the old set like in Spring for America.

I know the stadiums are getting a new stage set with the pyramid and whatnot. Festivals will have to be watered down for obvious reasons. For the 2nd half of the American tour, I have absolutely no idea. It would seem weird to change the entire set for the stadium tour, then come back and do the old set like in Spring for America.

OK.

The pyramid is what I'm looking forward to see and yet I'm very curious how they gonna do it for the festivals.

Still, I agree it would be silly to change the entire set twice.

Which show are you going to if you don't mind me asking?

Of course I don't mind:)

I am going to the Coke Live Festival in Kraków (which is in Poland, where I'm from) on 21.08.2010 and then Manchester on 4.09.2010 and I hope it's just the beginning:D

Of course I don't mind:)

I am going to the Coke Live Festival in Kraków (which is in Poland, where I'm from) on 21.08.2010 and then Manchester on 4.09.2010 and I hope it's just the beginning:D

Sweet, shows overseas will always been way better. Ive made it a priority to see Muse in France or England before I die, the atmosphere always seems way better overseas.

Sweet, shows overseas will always been way better. Ive made it a priority to see Muse in France or England before I die, the atmosphere always seems way better overseas.

is it really? Great then, I can't wait even more now:D

So, you're coming to Europe this year to see them?

is it really? Great then, I can't wait even more now:D

So, you're coming to Europe this year to see them?

Unfortunately no. I would have love to make it to one of the Wembly or Stade de France shows but they are sold out and I haven't the finances to make it to France or the UK :LOL:. Hopefully in the future though. :)

I am yeah. Don't know why it's taken me this long to see them. I became a fan just after BH&R and never managed to see them live :stunned:

me neither, it will also be my first gig and I've been a fan since Absolution album :)

Archived