Unfortunately no. I would have love to make it to one of the Wembly or Stade de France shows but they are sold out and I haven't the finances to make it to France or the UK :LOL:. Hopefully in the future though. :)

Sure thing, you still have loads of time to do it.

And yes, the trip from the US must be expensive:(

Oh, we've strayed off-topic somewhat. :stunned:

So anyone else like the kinda piano tango-ish opening after the very beginning? I think it's kinda neat.

yeah, I think it's OK, but even though I really like the song, the very beginning of it it's what bothers me the most.

The outro piano on the other hand is great and the guitar solo = too short for me;)

yeah, I think it's OK, but even though I really like the song, the very beginning of it it's what bothers me the most.

The outro piano on the other hand is great and the guitar solo = too short for me;)

I know, I meant around the time the piano really kicks into the first chorus. It kinda sounds tango-y to me. I kinda dig it for just those few seconds. :p

I know, I meant around the time the piano really kicks into the first chorus. It kinda sounds tango-y to me. I kinda dig it for just those few seconds. :p

Yes, there's definitely something tango-y about that part:)

I can't resist commenting on the snowflakes in the ocean.. :$

Living in Finland, and lemme tellya, it sure does snow into seas, lakes, rivers and every other imaginable surface (liquid or non-liquid) around here :LOL: That time late autumn, when rains have turned into snow but the water has not yet freezed over, is quite pretty actually. Saying from the comfort of May heatwave.. :cool:

Crikey, I need to catch up. So just a thought . . .

Do you think people will be swayed by the new video tonight? Will the haters become lovers and vice versa or will we stick with status quo?

Discuss.

Oh and on Marmite . . .At first I hated it then I had it at a children's party on Hovis white with butter and cheese. It was alright. Then had it on toast and it was lovely. That's kinda how I feel about NSC.

I've listened to this like 20 times now and still I think the only good parts of this song are the outro, the drums in the third chorus and "LIEEE" in the second chorus.

The intro/first verse is just :facepalm: very showtunes, and "Then our hearts combined like a neutron star collision" is probably Matt's worst lyric ever.

Hmm, I admit the video is now terrible now :facepalm: I mean seriously, WHY USE CLIPS FROM THE MOVIE? :(

Then I came to realize... Now we know how the Paramore fans probably felt when they used Twilight clips in the Decode video. They probably didn't like it too because now all the Twilight girly fans are saying that they're big huge fans of Paramore, when they only know that song. So I guess we can relate to the Paramore fans now because the same things happening to Muse, yes?

Archived