I liked it, but can definitely see how it is slightly disappointing for Muse. But we have to remember that its written for Twilight, and Twilight epitomises everything you just mentioned. It's not on a proper album, so I don't think we should get too hung up on it if it isn't as brain-explodingly good as their other stuff.

Even though it's not on a proper album, since it is a "single" I bet they will play it live. A song like this replacing a non-single from a previous album = major fail. =/

I'll have to stand in the pit and talk to my neighbors during it... i guess it'll give me a breathing break.

Even though it's not on a proper album, since it is a "single" I bet they will play it live. A song like this replacing a non-single from a previous album = major fail. =/

I'll have to stand in the pit and talk to my neighbors during it... i guess it'll give me a breathing break.

Don't pass judgement yet, the best may be yet to come. When I first got into Muse I didn't really like Knights of Cydonia. Then I listened long enough to hear the riff. Sheer awesomeness -> brain explosion.

Dear Muse, please don't prove me wrong.

At first I thought it was a fake and someone just put US on there with a video of them I've never seen. It sounds like he says "oceans" at the beginning of the preview. Or is that just me?

ya he says ocean.. i can haz more US "oooohooowwceaan"?!

At first I thought it was a fake and someone just put US on there with a video of them I've never seen. It sounds like he says "oceans" at the beginning of the preview. Or is that just me?

I think he's say explosion but they cut off the start of the word.

i heard this before. i'm like :eek: US remix or something?

i really like the song so far though :yesey:

lyrics are cheesy as said a zillion times before

i hope this gets to the setlist though :awesome:

I'm after listening to it again and it's after growing on me a tiny bit. :awesome: I just wish Matt would stop writing such cheesy lyrics. If he's planning on Muse being the biggest band in the world, he'll have to tone down the cheese. I really like the sound of his voice in that clip though. :happy:

If it turns out that I really don't like the song, I suppose it will be disheartening but it won't take away from the fact that they are my favourite band and the fact that I just wrote a 4 page Irish essay on why touching a hullaballoon was one of the greatest moments of my life. :$

I'll place my bet now he says 'emotion'.

Which is probably not a good thing seeing as recently Bellamy + Emotion = cheeeeeeeese.

Yeah, I was secretly hoping for angst in this song :ninja:

I've got the most ridiculous mix of NSC and Resistance in my head now :confused:

Archived