Myspace streaming Seattle

Tunavi

All the files are now added and waiting for validation.

Furymuso is also uploading his files. :D

But the muselive link is audio only, right?

Audio only. Videos are available on musebootlegs.com.

All the files are now added and waiting for validation.

Furymuso is also uploading his files. :D

Audio only. Videos are available on musebootlegs.com.

but no one is seeding. :supersad:

44 days, 20 hours, 8 minutes and 2 seconds left! :dance:

Heeey the torrent is sort of up again, at least it seems to be downloading a bit for a few seconds every couple minutes. :p

edit: it's actually decent now, if it keeps up I'll have it by tonight. lol.

edit2: ohnoes, it stopped again.

Bizarre, I had absolutely no problems watching this on my computer. There was may be a bit too much focusing on the crowd, especially as they seemed to focus in on the same people. However lots of camera shots of Chris, which makes a change. Nice to see.

Well done Mr Kirk.

Bizarre, I had absolutely no problems watching this on my computer. There was may be a bit too much focusing on the crowd, especially as they seemed to focus in on the same people. However lots of camera shots of Chris, which makes a change. Nice to see.

Well done Mr Kirk.

:yesey: I noticed that too, it was nice to see Chris more :happy:

:chris: I actually wanted to download the video for all the shots of Chris. :chuckle: Speaking of which, it just finished downloading! :dance:

:dance: YAY!

I have the audio for the gig, just need the videos and it'll be good.

I posted this on the news thread, but I converted the video to mp4 for those that can't torrent or watch on myspace. Unfortunately the filesize came out huge, so I'm gonna try wma now. if not, then... I'll think of something or someone can give me a suggestion. I have to go back to school soon, so I might not actually be able to upload right away by the time I convert the file, but I will get it up eventually somehow.

Bummer. When I try to register I'm only able to fill in the date and month of my birth, not the year, there's nowhere for it to go but when I submit my details it comes up with an error message saying I need to complete the year filed too. There isn't one!:mad::mad:

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's had that problem, Pip. I thought maybe it was just me. Bummer for us. :(

Archived