Myspace streaming Seattle

Tunavi

I find it weird that everyone's having so many problems with Myspace. Mine's works fine. The only times I've had problems so far are when I pause it, because then it freezes up and all and I have to refresh. But I can skip around the video whenever and wherever I want and nothing bad happens to me. Odd. :ninja:

That was :awesome:! Sucks that they cut out NB and UD and MWAH (ok, and FG too :LOL: ). But I loved every last second of it.

RBS was... wow... I teared up, had mega goosebumps... all you lucky people that got to see that live - I'm totally jealous.

Watching this brought back memories of the gig I went to (Toronto). Makes me wish I didn't have to wait 6 months (to the day no less!) to see them again!

Pro.

Shot.

We Are The Universe.

I am complete.

</life>

QFT and bolded for emphasis!!! It's nice of the Seattle crowd to be so quiet for us. I have the audio bootleg of the Mexico gig, and I can barely hear We Are The Universe over the screaming fans. :LOL: Latin American crowds ftw...just not when you're recording.

To be fair, has anyone thought about the possibility that this has been mixed so the crowd noise is just loud enough that you can actually hear Muse? Just a thought. :LOL:

Anyway, Tom Kirk is awesome for putting this together so anyone can watch it and remember the gig(s) that they went to, regardless of where it was :happy:

Yes, I have been in a fantastic mood all day after watching this video, even though in all honesty it wasn't really a great day. :LOL:

ANYWAY!

posted this on the news thread, so yeah.

IT FINALLY FINISHED UPLOADING. It's separated into 5 parts, and if you extract them to the same folder they should combine properly. 7-zip (windows) or Betterzip (mac) should open them, and they're free.

It's in flv. :)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

And to whoever asked... I actually converted it to mp4 to watch it, not sure how you would watch flv otherwise. :$

Yes, I have been in a fantastic mood all day after watching this video, even though in all honesty it wasn't really a great day. :LOL:

ANYWAY!

posted this on the news thread, so yeah.

IT FINALLY FINISHED UPLOADING. It's separated into 5 parts, and if you extract them to the same folder they should combine properly. 7-zip (windows) or Betterzip (mac) should open them, and they're free.

It's in flv. :)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

And to whoever asked... I actually converted it to mp4 to watch it, not sure how you would watch flv otherwise. :$

Thank you for doing this :) only problem is when extracting I get a warning that the flv is broken :(

Thank you for doing this :) only problem is when extracting I get a warning that the flv is broken :(

Aw, really? :(

Well, I'm still helping seeding the torrent.

Thank God my school network finally took away bandwidth limits or I'd have no internet for the next month with the amount I've used up. :LOL:

Guiding Light actually is really good live. :LOL:

Yeah! Watching the video, I wish I had it at one of my three shows. At the least! Maybe in the fall. :)

Also, Matt always messes up the piano bits in USoE. It makes me cringe. . But I still love it live! It's amazing

Yeah! Watching the video, I wish I had it at one of my three shows. At the least! Maybe in the fall. :)

Also, Matt always messes up the piano bits in USoE. It makes me cringe. . But I still love it live! It's amazing

I don't blame him, though. The piano part in USoE is really hard to get right under pressure. I can only play it when I play just that part, not while singing (sort of?? those Oohs XD) and definitely not in front of 15,000 people.

I don't blame him, though. The piano part in USoE is really hard to get right under pressure. I can only play it when I play just that part, not while singing (sort of?? those Oohs XD) and definitely not in front of 15,000 people.

Hehe, true. Very true. :LOL:

Aw, really? :(

Well, I'm still helping seeding the torrent.

Thank God my school network finally took away bandwidth limits or I'd have no internet for the next month with the amount I've used up. :LOL:

Very good thing about your bandwidth!! :p

Thanks for doing this :)

btw, if there's a torrent of this that would be cool (to download/seed...)

Archived