Myspace streaming Seattle

Tunavi

Whoa, this actually makes me really wish they had played Guiding Light at the gig I went to... It's sooo good :eek:

So is RBS... and US.. and everything else. Wow. Must download NAO.

Also, (sorry if this has already been answered) but what does Matt say in the third (I think) chorus of TIRO? I think he inserts some lyrics in there that I never noticed before..

Yes, I have been in a fantastic mood all day after watching this video, even though in all honesty it wasn't really a great day. :LOL:

ANYWAY!

posted this on the news thread, so yeah.

IT FINALLY FINISHED UPLOADING. It's separated into 5 parts, and if you extract them to the same folder they should combine properly. 7-zip (windows) or Betterzip (mac) should open them, and they're free.

It's in flv. :)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

And to whoever asked... I actually converted it to mp4 to watch it, not sure how you would watch flv otherwise. :$

Thanks Tofu, unfortunately I lack the technology and know how to watch this. I wish I knew how, believe me I've tried!

I also wish I knew how to do the torrent thing, cause that looks like fun, but alas once again haven't a clue.....

So I just has to be relying on the kindness of strangers....:D

Is anybody else out there recording/ripping it for a easy download?

Yes, I have been in a fantastic mood all day after watching this video, even though in all honesty it wasn't really a great day. :LOL:

ANYWAY!

posted this on the news thread, so yeah.

IT FINALLY FINISHED UPLOADING. It's separated into 5 parts, and if you extract them to the same folder they should combine properly. 7-zip (windows) or Betterzip (mac) should open them, and they're free.

It's in flv. :)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

And to whoever asked... I actually converted it to mp4 to watch it, not sure how you would watch flv otherwise. :$

I seeded all day and am seeding now, if anyone is on :LOL:

What are you guys using to convert/ watch it? :erm: My usual conversion program won't handle it. I'm on a Mac, by the way.

EDIT: Got it. I used http://www.topsevenreviews.com/free-flv-converter-for-mac.html to convert it. Handled really well and the quality is perfect.

Thanks for this, Tofu! :D How did you convert it to mp4? Did you use the above mentioned program? I haven't tried watching it as a flv yet.... I'd like to put it on my ipod.

Edit: I can't view flvs, and I downloaded the free-flv-converter program, but it won't execute and I realize now it's because its for macs. :indiff:

Also, (sorry if this has already been answered) but what does Matt say in the third (I think) chorus of TIRO? I think he inserts some lyrics in there that I never noticed before..

I think he says "you can't push underneath the ground" instead of "you can't push it underground". That's what it sounds like at least.

I kinda wish I had seen Guiding Light live. At least once! :unsure:
Maybe you'll get a chance in the fall!

Guiding Light actually is really good live. :LOL:
Indeed it is! I wasn't a huge fan of it before I saw it live. It's still not a fave, but I don't skip it any more! :LOL:

After watching this last night I downloaded the audio. I listened to it while I was getting ready this morning - put me in a great mood. I'm so glad to have a decent version of Helsinki Jam - that song is effing bad ass!!

I want this day to end so I can go home and watch it again! :LOL:

Thanks for this, Tofu! :D How did you convert it to mp4? Did you use the above mentioned program? I haven't tried watching it as a flv yet.... I'd like to put it on my ipod.

Edit: I can't view flvs, and I downloaded the free-flv-converter program, but it won't execute and I realize now it's because its for macs. :indiff:

I used FLV Crunch... which is also for macs. Sorry. :$

Indeed it is! I wasn't a huge fan of it before I saw it live. It's still not a fave, but I don't skip it any more! :LOL:

Yeah, seriously. Stuff I didn't really like before I freakin' love after I saw live, and stuff I already loved I practically worship. Why are Muse so fucking good? :supersad:

As for watching the flv directly, the only thing I have that's been able to was Adobe Media Player, which a) I didn't even know I had and b) is free apparently. But I don't like it very much for some reason.

Anyway, I'm watching it again this morning. :LOL:

Kudos to Muse, Exogenesis sounded effin' amazing :stunned:.
Did it ever! One of the highlights of the show for me - total chills.

Yeah, seriously. Stuff I didn't really like before I freakin' love after I saw live, and stuff I already loved I practically worship. Why are Muse so fucking good? :supersad:
I often wonder how it's possible for a band to be soooo friggin' amazing. I've never been this affected by music before - both live and on CD. I mean, the fact that I'm traveling again to see them in the fall says it all. The show in TO was so amazing, I knew I had to see them again. It really was the best show I'd ever seen.

I was able to watch the FLV in VLC player - another option for those wanting to know of other programs to use.

I loved Ruled by Secrecy! But it looked like most of the audience didn't know it! What a shame!:mad:

i was going to say that. :facepalm:

like during the gig in Bologna, they played a piano version of Cave.

when i recognized the song i shouted "OMFG CAAAAAAAAAAVE!:awesome:"

all the people who were standing next to me were like ":wtf: are you nuts?"

YES i was :supersad:

ofc not everyone acted like that, lot of people, expecially in the first rows, sang out loud with Matt :happy:

i was going to say that. :facepalm:

like during the gig in Bologna, they played a piano version of Cave.

when i recognized the song i shouted "OMFG CAAAAAAAAAAVE!:awesome:"

all the people who were standing next to me were like ":wtf: are you nuts?"

YES i was :supersad:

It was like that when I saw them in Houston too, if the songs wasn't, starlight, SMBH, or uprising, people just stood there. I would have died to see cave live!

It was like that when I saw them in Houston too, if the songs wasn't, starlight, SMBH, or uprising, people just stood there. I would have died to see cave live!

i think the best one was a girl who asked me which song they were performing.

after a :facepalm: i told her it was Plug in Baby.

you know, quite famous, and they've been playing it for years now.

"oooooh i like it! from which album is it from?"

"origin of symmetry"

"ooooooooooooh it's their latest album?!?!?"

":facepalm: sure"

edit: and cave was amazing :happy: they should release a pro shot of that piano version, imo it's even better than the original :supersad:

Damn, it's so cool that we're available to watch this show, it's just a little bit boring with internet like 512... Maybe I have to download whole clip and then watch it, it's very difficult to watch it because it's flapping all the time!

Archived