Myspace streaming Seattle

Tunavi

ghdslhfjçsifhsilhjldzjgiosdp~ghik !!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus fucking hell, i realised it's been too long since i've been to a muse gig! (last one was he lisbon one in november lol!)

IMMENSE.

STARLIGHT was so unbelievably good, i couldn't believe it!!!

and the piano section!!! the intro to RBS OMG!!!!!!!

unnatural selection!! fucking STOCKHOLM!!

wheeeeeeeeeeee MUSE!

Didn't someone say he smashes the glitterati!? what happened to that??

He did, and it's fixed now. In the stream you can see it but it's very quick. I had to watch that part four times before I caught it. It's right after SS.

He did, and it's fixed now. In the stream you can see it but it's very quick. I had to watch that part four times before I caught it. It's right after SS.

It actually didn't smash. The supposed 'neck' that broke off was actually the strap snapping weirdly.

:wtf: Based on the SXSW video, you don't need a MySpace account to be able to watch it. With the SXSW video, you could just go to http://www.myspace.com/muse and it was on their page. Regardless, I'm sure someone will record it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fz7K-NZGLI

Skip to 1:08.

thanks! I missed this youtube clip! hey, you're from Hawaii? I'm Hawaiian too! but I'm from TX :)

It actually didn't smash. The supposed 'neck' that broke off was actually the strap snapping weirdly.

Got it, went back and watched that part and saw it from afar! should've had a close up :)

The audience members are providing lulz. I'm glad they didn't film my gig.

:chuckle:

I could see myself a lot through this recording. I kept thinking to myself "Was I really doing that?" :LOL:

"WE'RE NOT WORTHY!" Right before TIRO had me laughing so hard. And yeah, that guy with the soulpatch rocking out to GL. :chuckle: Wonderful memories. :happy:

:LOL: Yeah that was hilarious! Did you see him during Guiding Light?

I remember watching that guy from where I was. :LOL: He was on Chris's side of the barrier. Talked to him and his mate after the gig. Entertaining people :D

I know right that dude with the mohawk/soulpatch was hilarious. Had me cracking up when he was rocking out to RBS.

Oh my gosh, at the end of the song I swear he was jizzing his pants. I also love the screaming fans after Unnatural Selection, I seriously couldn't tell if that was a girl or boy.

I just finished watching it, my computer doesn't mix well with myspace. I loved Helenski Jam, it was one of my favorites from the stream. Fantastic! Btw, does anyone know what was on Dom's skinnies? Some weird design?

Archived