I always find the Hysteria solo boring watching live performances but obviously its pretty good when you're there.

This. Pretty much everything sounds awesome when you're actually there, at least the first couple times (except for Undisclosed Desires, which is still pretty awful)

(except for Undisclosed Desires, which is still pretty awful)

I'm guessing this is why they all 3 use fancy glowy light-up instruments, to make the song more interesting to look at. Now that Matt doesn't do his little hip-thrusting dance at the beginning, it's lost its charm.

I'm guessing this is why they all 3 use fancy glowy light-up instruments, to make the song more interesting to look at. Now that Matt doesn't do his little hip-thrusting dance at the beginning, it's lost its charm.

Comparing with earlier performances, it has got more heavier (Chris' bass) and emotional (Matthew's vocal - not saying it wasn't), and I like some of new arrangements they put during the summer dates this year. :happy: Not quite sure about his dancing, though. :LOL:

I find Hysteria on the record boring. Usually skip it. :erm:

Personally, I think USoE is one of their better live songs. So epic and powerful. I like it well enough on the album, but live it's one of my personal favorites!

Definitely. I hope they keep it for the piano section (I think they might). Guiding Light and UD I think might end up like Invincible from the last tour. Played constantly until the end of the tour, but then never carried on to the next one.

USoE would be ok as an occasionally played song next tour but it isn't up there with some of the other piano songs such as Ruled by Secrecy and Butterflies and Hurricanes. I really don't care for Guiding Light or Undisclosed Desires although If I had to pick one for them to keep it would be Undisclosed Desires.

They definitely need to start playing RbS and B&H more often.

USoE would be ok as an occasionally played song next tour but it isn't up there with some of the other piano songs such as Ruled by Secrecy and Butterflies and Hurricanes. I really don't care for Guiding Light or Undisclosed Desires although If I had to pick one for them to keep it would be Undisclosed Desires.

They definitely need to start playing RbS and B&H more often.

Butterflies and Hurricanes really isn't a piano song though. And, at least live, USoE is one of their best piano songs. Not saying it should be played every gig next tour, but it should be played pretty often.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

• Uno is one of the top 3 songs in Showbiz.

• Megalomania is one of the top 3 songs in Origin of Symmetry.
  • Feeling Good is pretty far from Muse's top songs, but it's still nice to listen to.
  • New Born is great, but overrated.

• Falling Away with You is one of Muse's top 5 songs ever.

• Starlight is one of Muse's top 5 songs ever.
  • Knights of Cydonia is great, but really overrated.
  • Map of the Problematique is one of BHAR's bottom 3 songs.

• Guiding Light is one of the top 5 songs in TR.
  • I Belong to You is one of the top 2 songs in TR.
  • Uprising is really overrated.

• Madness is one of the top 3 songs in T2L.
  • Unsustainable and Isolated System are not as terrible as people make it out to be.
  • Prelude is a great track, not quite as "unnecessary" as people make it out to be.