What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

I've been checking all day since 10am and the prices have actually gone down a little for GA tickets on StubHub. It sucks because most sellers are selling their tickets in just pairs...I called and was able to get a single ticket for 92.98 (this was not shown on the site)...the shipping and their service charge basically killed me...but I got it anyway...I'm broke but relieved!

same here..

i ended ip paying 136$ for a GA :(

but after all this i dont think it matters, not to me:rolleyes:

Do you think section 212 is decent?

That's what I have, but I was stupid at the time of buying the tickets, because I got offered section 217, but I assumed that meant I was further up, so I didn't take it. I could have been closer and its killing me. Now I want one floor ticket so I can go down there for about 30 mins while my friends hang up top..Do they even allow that? ha.

Seriously Stubhub is cheap? I didn't even consider it this time around because I remebered for MSG prices for tickets from there were beyond ridiculous.

I'm considering selling what I got and getting 2 GA but doubt my dad will agree... he's the one paying for all of this. ugh what to do....

Seriously Stubhub is cheap? I didn't even consider it this time around because I remebered for MSG prices for tickets from there were beyond ridiculous.

I'm considering selling what I got and getting 2 GA but doubt my dad will agree... he's the one paying for all of this. ugh what to do....

I know, It's driving me insane. I might just sell what I have and get all GAs lol.

What section do you have your tickets for?

I didn't get to the Baltimore show until about 5, and my position in the pit really wasn't bad at all. I certainly wasn't barrier, but it was pretty close to the stage and most of the time my view was terrific.

I hear you on the friends issue. That's why I bought just one ticket. I don't have any friends who care enough to want to pay their way, and $60 + processing fee + transportation + hotel for someone who's lukewarm about the band is not something I want to volunteer. I mean, if I had a friend who loved the band but couldn't afford it, that'd be another story, I'd offer it as a gift and we'd both benefit. My friends have bought me drinks or paid for dinner in the past, so it'd be cool. But if they don't want to go ... it's a waste of my money and their time.:$

That's all I'm really looking for: I can see and I have cool people around me who don't just stare. :] So I guess showing up late won't be that bad. Then again, this is near NYC so the crowd may be a bit more frantic and massive. :/

I would've just bought one ticket, but because I still live in my parent's house, they dictate some of the stuff they do. And I was told blatantly I could go to this show with a friend, but under no circumstances was I to drive to NY on my own. I guess I can understand. Yeah, people tend to forget about transportation and other costs. My problem is that my friend's don't realize how expensive stuff is! They're like "Oh, you can cover me. It's cheap!" Not really... the tickets alone ran me $150 and I'm not made of money. Yeah, definitely the same here. I would front someone who loved Muse, but the only person I know who loves Muse I wouldn't be able to tolerate for the whole trip. Concerts with her = HELL. Pretty true, though. I would feel like I'd be forcing the person anyways.

That's all I'm really looking for: I can see and I have cool people around me who don't just stare. :] So I guess showing up late won't be that bad. Then again, this is near NYC so the crowd may be a bit more frantic and massive. :/

I would've just bought one ticket, but because I still live in my parent's house, they dictate some of the stuff they do. And I was told blatantly I could go to this show with a friend, but under no circumstances was I to drive to NY on my own. I guess I can understand. Yeah, people tend to forget about transportation and other costs. My problem is that my friend's don't realize how expensive stuff is! They're like "Oh, you can cover me. It's cheap!" Not really... the tickets alone ran me $150 and I'm not made of money. Yeah, definitely the same here. I would front someone who loved Muse, but the only person I know who loves Muse I wouldn't be able to tolerate for the whole trip. Concerts with her = HELL. Pretty true, though. I would feel like I'd be forcing the person anyways.

I basically live across the street from this place(so to speak, its less than 3 mins from my home) and the traffic/people during times when there are no shows isn't too bad, but during shows it can get a little tough. Showing up late shouldn't be so bad, but I have no idea how large of a crowd this concert will bring considering Muse is pretty awesome. Who knows. Do you have floor tickets or seated?

I basically live across the street from this place(so to speak, its less than 3 mins from my home) and the traffic/people during times when there are no shows isn't too bad, but during shows it can get a little tough. Showing up late shouldn't be so bad, but I have no idea how large of a crowd this concert will bring considering Muse is pretty awesome. Who knows. Do you have floor tickets or seated?

Haha Makes it pretty convenient for you then. :) I have floor. I went to this place a few years back for Warped Tour and the traffic was TERRIBLE. That's why I'm taking the train. But while I can handle the T in Boston, I'm not so sure about this NY deal. :/ Seems a bit more complicated with WAY too many different stops.

Haha Makes it pretty convenient for you then. :) I have floor. I went to this place a few years back for Warped Tour and the traffic was TERRIBLE. That's why I'm taking the train. But while I can handle the T in Boston, I'm not so sure about this NY deal. :/ Seems a bit more complicated with WAY too many different stops.

Yeah, it does for once, lol. Lucky you got floor. Do you think its stupid to purchase 1 floor ticket and just get there early, stay on floor for 30 mins then move back to my 212 seat with my friends? I'm contemplating it, but not sure yet..

Train is a good idea. That's how one of my friends is getting there (they live in upstate ny about 4 hours away from me). Yeah, stops can be a pain.

Yeah, it does for once, lol. Lucky you got floor. Do you think its stupid to purchase 1 floor ticket and just get there early, stay on floor for 30 mins then move back to my 212 seat with my friends? I'm contemplating it, but not sure yet..

Train is a good idea. That's how one of my friends is getting there (they live in upstate ny about 4 hours away from me). Yeah, stops can be a pain.

Security at most venues tend to check your ticket whenever you move off the floor (ie, to go to the toilet, get a drink, etc) so I don't think that will work..

Got tickets for I think it was section 303, a bit far back, but fortunately not the last row of that section. Even though it's far back, I'm very glad for getting tickets :happy:.

This time I will probably be able to see Metric opening instead of at MSG when Silversun was completely blocked by the towers from our seats (behind/side of stage).

I can't figure out what's better...

The higher section (300) but closer to the stage or the lower mid section (212) but furthest from the stage yet, in the center.

What do you think? Should I trade my tickets for the 300s? Or should I stick with 212 but further from the stage...

212 is in yellow, but its in the center. 300s as in 305 or so(closer to stage but higher up) is in blue.

What do you think is best? Is seeing them dead center better than seeing them from the side?

33008s_a.gif

I got 4 GA tickets. Had my credit card ready at 10:00 AM exactly. I don't know how many GA tix they had available after all the pre-sales. :erm:

They should have had a lot more than what was available. Only a certain number can be set aside for presales (I don't know the percentage, but it is never a majority).

I was on at 10am, selected to search for the 100s (budget constraints *shakes fists*). Nothing came up so I tried best available. I kept getting in the 200s for about 15 mins when I got 2 GAs, tried again got a 300, tried again and finally got section 104. Was very satisfied and paid at around 10:20am. As of now I think only the 300s are showing up to anyone searching.

I know I am super excited because this is going to be my first Muse show :)

it was a BITCH for me to get GA tix but i got them on ticketsnow, resale-- im selling 3 tix in the 300 section on musebay if anyone's interested.......

BUT i have a GA/pit question- how early should i get there, im thinking 6am, and is barrier better than other pit spots? i've never done GA/pit spots to this extent before.......

it was a BITCH for me to get GA tix but i got them on ticketsnow, resale-- im selling 3 tix in the 300 section on musebay if anyone's interested.......

BUT i have a GA/pit question- how early should i get there, im thinking 6am, and is barrier better than other pit spots? i've never done GA/pit spots to this extent before.......

I don't think they even open the doors until 3 or so hours before the show starts.

Guys/Girls, I need your help! I honestly can't decide what to do. I have 3 section 212 tickets which are pretty good I guess because they're in the middle but they're furthest from the stage and they're in area "G".

But I can't decide if I should trade them in for GA tickets or not. I probably won't be arriving at the Coliseum until 2 or 3 hours before the show, so do you think I'd even be able to get a good spot in the GA if I did that? I mean, I'm also assuming photos and videos would be very difficult to get, right? I've been to 3 other Muse shows before, but never got good photos and finally wanted some. Anyone have any ideas on what I should do?

I paid 190.00 for the 3 212 tickets. Was that even a good price or was I riped off? I know someone paid a lot less and got right up near the stage (but too close to the stage and you can't see half of it-I've been there before a few months back and I couldnt even see what was going on).

What do you think??? I'm going mad trying to decide. I'd purchase the GA tickets on either stubhub or ebay.

I need some input!!! Thanks!

Archived