Not a bad gig, apart from the delayed start due to a couple girls fainting in the pit, and someone falling down the stairs.

Security kept climbing over the barrier directly in peoples' faces to break up mosh pits.

Map and RBS, check! Now time for MK, Bliss, CE, and any other goodies :LOL:

Shit, I do NOT want to be a girl fainting in the pit. Must get my hydration on :cool:

People were actually moshing?

:awesome:

Not a bad gig, apart from the delayed start due to a couple girls fainting in the pit, and someone falling down the stairs.

Security kept climbing over the barrier directly in peoples' faces to break up mosh pits.

Map and RBS, check! Now time for MK, Bliss, CE, and any other goodies :LOL:

The start delayed in reason of girls fainting in the pit? :eek: They would have never start in Wembley if they did it this way :stunned:

I have a feeling the only time they'd possibly play MK Jam is when there's no seating behind the stage, since Dom's regular set takes up the spinning tower, so no room for the MK drums. So I guess we won't hear MK Jam :(

And yea, 2-3 girls fainted in the pit and had to be lifted over the barrier and taken out. It actually looked like the same girl fainted twice: once before WATU and again towards the end of the gig :rolleyes:

The start delayed in reason of girls fainting in the pit? :eek: They would have never start in Wembley if they did it this way :stunned:

Nah, the main delay was the people who wiped out on the stairs, so the lights were kept on while people cleaned the blood up.

I have a feeling the only time they'd possibly play MK Jam is when there's no seating behind the stage, since Dom's regular set takes up the spinning tower, so no room for the MK drums. So I guess we won't hear MK Jam :(

And yea, 2-3 girls fainted in the pit and had to be lifted over the barrier and taken out. It actually looked like the same girl fainted twice: once before WATU and once towards the end of the gig :rolleyes:

Nah, the main delay was the people who wiped out on the stairs, so the lights were kept on while people cleaned the blood up.

No MK Jam? That's :(

Oh that sounds awful with the blood - hope the guy is ok who felt off?

:awesome: Thanks to AguanteRiver who called me three times during this! I got to hear about 1.5-2 minutes each of Resistance, Map of, and UD :awesome: i was at the movies :LOL: watching The Town, but still picked up my cell every time and pressed it to my ears :facepalm:

Hey! its the closest i'll get to hearing Muse live for a LONG time

Amazing. Simply amazing. Front row, right in the middle, up against the barrier :D

The first girl who fainted was right behind me, poor thing was only like, maybe 5'0, if that tall. Suddenly I felt all this moving and I turned, and her friends were freaking out and saying that she fainted. So we helped lift her out of the pit (that security guard was STRONG :O)

She's ok though, I talked to her after the gig, she stayed near the back (where it was easier to breathe) so it wasn't the same girl twice that fainted. Honestly I was close to fainting myself in there, it was CRAZY hot! I still don't know if I'm OK, it was completely crazy... but worth it XD.

Just got back from the gig after having some drinks and munchies at Gordon Biersch.

Melanie, Kristin, Kelly, and other boaridies who went to IN-N-Out after the show - Sorry for skipping the meetup. We needed to quench our thirst with some alcoholic beverages.

I am still excited about the show!! I was directly in front of Matt, and they kicked ASSSSSS!!!! I'm still ginning from ear to ear. I don't know if I can go to sleep tonight!!:happy:

Rules by Secrecy was a big surprise for me, and it replaced Feeling Good. :eek::eek:

The Star-Spangled Banner riff had a very personal meaning since this was my first gig after becoming a US citizen. Everything they did was what I come to expect from Muse. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!

EDIT: I see some setlists complaints in previous pages, but guys, it was an amazing show from where I was! Too bad you weren't there.

Some of you know I have been complaining about the lack of energies at the Vegas show in April. Tbh, right up to this morning I didn't have the same expectation I use to have in 2006 and 2007 show, but they came back and delivered an incredible performance tonight. I am still giddy. :D Moshing was minimum and the crowd wasn't violent at where I was, but I still enjoyed it very much.

It was very sad what happened to the guy at the stairs. Does anyone have the update on him?

Just got back from the gig after having some drinks and munchies at Gordon Biersch.

Melanie, Kristin, Kelly, and other boaridies who went to IN-N-Out after the show - Sorry for skipping the meetup. We needed to quench our thirst with some alcoholic beverages.

I am still excited about the show!! I was directly in front of Matt, and they kicked ASSSSSS!!!! I'm still ginning from ear to ear. I don't know if I can go to sleep tonight!!:happy:

Rules by Secrecy was a big surprise for me, and it replaced Feeling Good. :eek::eek:

The Star-Spangled Banner riff had a very personal meaning since this was my first gig after becoming a US citizen. Everything they did was what I come to expect from Muse. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!

so happy to hear you had such a great time Cris :happy:

Mary - It was so great to see the gig with you!!! Have a safe flight back and will talk soon!!

Those who are traveling to the rest of the CA gigs - Nice meeting you all today and last night. Good luck and don't forget to conserve your energy. You guys are nuts driving up to Orange County tonight, but what do you expect from Musers. ;) Stay safe and have a great time!

Meet up was amazing with all boardies. met new ones and yeah!

KIRK WAS AWESOME

and I Literally called that they were gonna play RBS. The lighty thing on the keytar is kewl too.

I was in Matt's side on the barrier with Dallas and Jessica... truly awesome! Um.... The only thing I noticed at the show as the acousitc qualut wasn't that awesome.

nevertheless Muse brought a strong show performance and RBS and no FG.

Also...for those who where there....I hope that guy who fell was okay :eek:

Meet up was amazing with all boardies. met new ones and yeah!

KIRK WAS AWESOME

and I Literally called that they were gonna play RBS. The lighty thing on the keytar is kewl too.

I was in Matt's side on the barrier with Dallas and Jessica... truly awesome! Um.... The only thing I noticed at the show as the acousitc qualut wasn't that awesome.

nevertheless Muse brought a strong show performance and RBS and no FG.

Also...for those who where there....I hope that guy who fell was okay :eek:

Yeah so do I. I hope he makes a full recovery. Not a very nice start to their American tour.:(

PS Nice to see the towers back! :)

EDIT: I see some setlists complaints in previous pages, but guys, it was an amazing show from where I was! Too bad you weren't there.

Some of you know I have been complaining about the lack of energies at the Vegas show in April. Tbh, right up to this morning I didn't have the same expectation I use to have in 2006 and 2007 show, but they came back and delivered an incredible performance tonight. I am still giddy. :D Moshing was minimum and the crowd wasn't violent at where I was, but I still enjoyed it very much.

It was very sad what happened to the guy at the stairs. Does anyone have the update on him?

:happy: Sounds great! :D

I'm glad to hear you had such a good time, Cris :) I know how "meh" you were about your last show. I thought of you as soon as I saw the Star Spangled Banner intro was played :D You got your wish!

I hope they keep the energy and random changes to the setlist alive by the time they get to my show!

What exactly happened on the stairs? Someone fell? There was blood?! Ack.... hope the guy is ok!

I saw people mentioning something in the thread last night toward the end of the show, but I thought they were making a reference to the falling on We Are The Universe :$

Just found an Uprising vid - they actually played the riff outro on the towers. Nice.

whoa they did? :awesome: That is such good news! Took them long enough to realize they could do it!

Muse was sooo amazing last night! That was my first gig i've ever attended, and i was sooo estatic. Ruled by Secrecy was a huuuuge suprise for me also, i was in complete shock. Considering it's my favorite song by them. And when they came out for an encore by playing the Exogenesis Syphony part 1. That was fantastic! I wanted to go down to the tour buses afterwards to see if i could meet them, but we ended up not. ): All in all, it was probably the best night of my life.

A guy fell down the stairs before Muse came on. Talked to one of the event staff after the gig and he apparently broke his nose and some teeth and had a big gash in his forehead. He was taken off on a stretcher to the hospital, I assume. Hope he's okay.

that's so awful! Hopefully he'll be fine!

Archived