A guy fell down the stairs before Muse came on. Talked to one of the event staff after the gig and he apparently broke his nose and some teeth and had a big gash in his forehead. He was taken off on a stretcher to the hospital, I assume. Hope he's okay.

Wow, that's terrible. I knew they were hurt pretty bad but yikes, a broken nose, teeth, AND a gashed forehead? That's just plain awful. :(

A guy fell down the stairs before Muse came on. Talked to one of the event staff after the gig and he apparently broke his nose and some teeth and had a big gash in his forehead. He was taken off on a stretcher to the hospital, I assume. Hope he's okay.

What horrid luck for that to happen before they came on! If it happened afterwards at least he could say it was worth it. Well lets hope for a safer show tonight! Hope everyone queuing up hydrates themselves well - of course then they'll have to use the potty... hmmm.

Curious about the merch; what did the shirts look like??

I was wondering the same thing - for those who went to the shows in the spring, was there any new/different merch, or is it basically same shirts, different tourdates?

Did anyone hear what Dom said at the end of the show? Thanks.

I wasn't there, but was it something like "Cheers (location) you guys rock! See you next time!"...? :chuckle:

Looking back, the towers seemed lower than the ones in Vegas, and they may have been setup in scale with the size of the venue. I didn't mind them so much this time.

Did I mention the gig was phenomenal?:D I'm still happy from it.

Did anyone hear what Dom said at the end of the show? Thanks.

I hope someone caught what he said. He said more than the usual line of "You guys rocked". Someone said he mentioned the guy fell down from the stairs, but need confirmation.

EDIT: I had a chance to meet Kirky before and after the gig. He was looking fine to the point of making me stutter and blush.:$

Did anyone stick around to see if the guys came out after the gig? I opted to go to in n out, but I was way too sleepy to stalk anyways. I was up for 25 hours yesterday! The gig was amazing!!! RBS was more amazing than I expected; way better than the album version. I didn't bring my laptop to CA, and there is no way I can catch up on this phone here. If anyone knows whether the guys came out, I would love you 4ever if you messaged me. I will probably never find a thread reply. Can't wait to get home to the computer and mine this thread for everyones awesome photos! :D

My boyfriend insisted on meeting up with his sister after the show and so I wasn't able to attend the In and Out meet, despite it being on my To Do list since May. Hope you guys had a good time there :(

HOWEVER, the show really did blow my mind and Plug In Baby completely topped it off for me. I was wishing wishing wishing they'd include that one!!! Same for Starlight, Guiding Light, Problematique, SS, and Knights. My area (left center, front-ish) in the pit got a bit too camera-happy at some points, but most everyone was totally rocking out :)

See some of you in Sac this Tuesday!!

But it was worth it to stay up :happy: My friend called me 3 times and I got to hear amazingness :awesome: (I'm seeing Muse for the first time ever next month, so it was a huge deal for me)

Shame none of those rumors turned out to be true... I'm still holding out for Bliss or CE in a future setlist :LOL: Wishful thinking

I'm glad you enjoyed it. If anyone saw a crazy looking girl with a camera in one hand and a cell phone in the other, that was me. :LOL:

:LOL: Wow, that is a pretty terrible setlist. Aside from RBS and MOTP. Whoopeeee

We got the extended outro Uprising, too. :awesome:. Also...anything is better than the Phoenix/Portland sets. :yesey: Srsly.

:awesome: Thanks to AguanteRiver who called me three times during this! I got to hear about 1.5-2 minutes each of Resistance, Map of, and UD :awesome: i was at the movies :LOL: watching The Town, but still picked up my cell every time and pressed it to my ears :facepalm:

Hey! its the closest i'll get to hearing Muse live for a LONG time

ILU BB. I'm glad to help my fellow Musers.

Curious about the merch; what did the shirts look like??

Haven't had a chance to read through the thread yet, but did see the setlist. Great to see RBS make an appearance! :awesome: Hope it continues!!

Same old stuff. In California they're more expensive, too. :indiff: $32 instead of $25. There's a new black and blue jacket, though.

I hope someone caught what he said. He said more than the usual line of "You guys rocked". Someone said he mentioned the guy fell down from the stairs, but need confirmation.

I think I caught whatever he said on video, even though I didn't understand it at the time.

Wow, it's so weird to be on the other end of the sexyplane! I drove from Arizona yesterday and back this morning, so I missed the meetup and the rest of the fun, but THIS SHOW WAS AWESOME. I got to hear Map for the first time (and share with people, lol), same with RBS.

Also, I was in Section N, so I saw when the techs turned on the light-up piano and put the setlist on there, before the show started. I called TrebleRose689 all excited because there was no megaphone. I saw Matt run offstage (and under the stage) for Nishe.

I got some great shots of Matt's bum, and Chris, too. :awesome: PCTers look out!

The only low point of the show was GL, and I'll take it. It's great to see them twice in a year, though it sucks that people had to get injured during the first show (I didn't see any of that, btw. I think it happened on the exact opposite end of the arena).

I'm going to upload my pics now, bye!

P.S.: Sorry for the multiquotes of doom. I had so much to say that I needed to keep track somehow.

Archived