The BUY TICKETS button will be popping in and out all day. In 4 hours you WILL still be able to try and get tix.

But pit tix? I don't want to buy tickets I don't want because my parents will not be willing to pay for a second set if we can get them at the presale tomorrow. I don't know what to do.

I got a good ticket near the stage and I'm still refreshing for some reason :erm: Maybe I'm hoping for section 113... If I get that then I'd have two :$ I'm seriously weird... and delusional that I'd get that lucky :LOL:

I am gonna do the same. I've been on Chris's side for the last two concerts, I want to be on the other side now haha.

I need 4 tickets. It seems like most ppl in here need/got one. So much for trying to go with a group :(

Me too, I want 4!!

Its frustrating to see those other venues "Buy Tickets" stay up all the time, but Staples almost always says "sold out"!! *sigh*

YAY WE GOT TICKETS!

Okay they are GA which I'd rather not have.. so if anyone who has two tickets in the seated section is willing to trade.. please let me know! We have two GA tickets.

I would love to trade you, if I had seats at all :supersad:

I'll be waiting until my dad gets back to try again now. I have no hope though. Tomorrow will be twice as stressful as today

congrats caroline!

Quick question - after you enter the captcha words, do those of you getting tickets then get to enter the quantity, have tix come up, and then purchase? I only saw the quantity screen once, and the 'event home' screen of death the rest of the time.

Fuck, missed it again. If you make it past the page that asks you for a code (without getting redirected to ticket home since they sold out in that time) can you use the link to that page again next time the tickets are made available?

no, you always have to type in a code

I would love to trade you, if I had seats at all :supersad:

I'll be waiting until my dad gets back to try again now. I have no hope though. Tomorrow will be twice as stressful as today

Keep trying around the minute before it turns to the ten of the hour.. okay that doesn't make any sense. try starting at like 11:09 11:19 11:29 etc. through the 11:10 11:20 11:30 etc. if you end up getting seats let me know, i really would prefer those over ga tickets. my boyfriend and i are shorties and i don't want to spend my whole day waiting in LA for good spots on the floor.

congrats caroline!

Quick question - after you enter the captcha words, do those of you getting tickets then get to enter the quantity, have tix come up, and then purchase? I only saw the quantity screen once, and the 'event home' screen of death the rest of the time.

Eep I don't know. my boyfriend was the one who purchased them ..

Keep trying around the minute before it turns to the ten of the hour.. okay that doesn't make any sense. try starting at like 11:09 11:19 11:29 etc. through the 11:10 11:20 11:30 etc. if you end up getting seats let me know, i really would prefer those over ga tickets. my boyfriend and i are shorties and i don't want to spend my whole day waiting in LA for good spots on the floor.

The floor is so big you can get a good view from the back of the floor area. I'm 5'1" and have always stood near the soundboard with a perfect view. :)

I've been refreshing still hoping that more tickets will become available. It's kind of frustrating to see that GA/pit tickets are still easily available for gigs in other states X_x but sold out here. I need to move to Montana...

I will definitely keep trying today, I hope this works out so we can trade!

I'm short too, but I'm willing to wait in line all day :chuckle: I just want to be on the barrier at least once

Archived