The same thing happened to me. It essentially refreshed the main page without me asking it to and then it said sold out. Oh well, guess I'll try my luck with the KROQ presale tomorrow. I just saw Muse for the first time at Coachella(2nd row in the pit!) and was blown away. I'm already itching to see them again.

I'm still waiting for an email from KROQ for the presale tomorrow. Has anyone gotten it yet? I normally receive all presale notices. I couldn't get seated tickets on this presale so I want to try tomorrow's. I even tried getting tickets for the Honda Center instead but it just kept directing me to ticket home instead of coming up with tickets.

I guess there's always the regular sale on Sat. I was able to get pretty great seats for Vegas on the regular sale so there is hope!

The same thing happened to me. It essentially refreshed the main page without me asking it to and then it said sold out. Oh well, guess I'll try my luck with the KROQ presale tomorrow. I just saw Muse for the first time at Coachella(2nd row in the pit!) and was blown away. I'm already itching to see them again.

that's what happened to my friend

he was pissed

I want to get seats this time. Normally I'm a GA person, but after getting crushed for the entire set at Coachella(still was amazing though!) I think I want to get seats and see them that way for this show. I'm still debating GA though.

if anyone wants the kroq presale password it's

(if i shouldn't post this please delete it or let me know and i will edit the post) - just trying to help those that didn't get tickets.

Don't post it on the board!! That's how touts get it.. You can send it in private messages. :D

pit seats? wait isnt the pit people that are standing?

Yes that's where everyone stands and jumps and squishes each other. It's kind of first-come-first-serve since there are no seats. You just need to get there really early and line up to get a good spot.

I got floor tickets, but it shows as GA Floor (P1)... Wtf does the P1 mean? My Phoenix floor tickets didn't have that, it's kinda trippin' me out. Haha :p

It's just a way for them to keep track of tickets. If your ticket says GA on it, it's pit and you can't find it on a seating chart.

I got floor tickets, but it shows as GA Floor (P1)... Wtf does the P1 mean? My Phoenix floor tickets didn't have that, it's kinda trippin' me out. Haha :p

It may just be some weird possitioning of the GA

in mexico gigs in big arenas there are two GA sections :LOL:

Archived