The floor is so big you can get a good view from the back of the floor area. I'm 5'1" and have always stood near the soundboard with a perfect view. :)

The only thing I noticed from the last show is that if you are on the floor your neck will hurt a lot from looking up if they keep the same pillar set

The floor is so big you can get a good view from the back of the floor area. I'm 5'1" and have always stood near the soundboard with a perfect view. :)

Ahh okay. I kinda wanted to get some good pictures this time too. I'm just not really a fan of the floor.. picky picky I know :p

I am gonna do the same. I've been on Chris's side for the last two concerts, I want to be on the other side now haha.

I'm still refreshing *is masochist*!! :LOL:

I've only seen them once - from across the floor so if I don't get anything else I won't have anything to complain about ;)

congrats caroline!

Quick question - after you enter the captcha words, do those of you getting tickets then get to enter the quantity, have tix come up, and then purchase? I only saw the quantity screen once, and the 'event home' screen of death the rest of the time.

Each time I bought tickets the quantity was automatically at 2.

I almost had them!! But the stupid swirly word was too hard to read.. and I choked. GRRRR 12:20

I called my dad the first time right when he was on a captcha, and he said I delayed him :'(

I feel like it's all my fault

Archived