In the last "batch" I had let the default "2" go thru, and got that there were not 2 at $65 and not 2 in a single row. You click continue, and then nothing. Back to the event home. :cry:

don't click continue, just hit enter immediately, that's how we got ours

I got some of those horrendous captcha words too. WTF? I need "It and Too". :wink:

DOL - can Jules help with L.A. None of us are getting any. :(

Someone on Facebook said there are tix on ebay already for $349 EACH (GA). :mad:

got ur email.. thanks!

she isn't able so far to get any either.. so far.. :(

I would recommend getting 2 at a time. Even if you can't get the other 2 from this website today, they are GA tickets so even if you get 2 more later from somewhere else, you can still stand next to each other.

I'm trying to get seated tickets...maybe I should just save my heart from the anxiety and wait for tomorrow's pre-sale. Nice tag switch, by the way.:LOL:

Definitely driving me crazy, even had a sweet captcha and no dice. This is one disjointed day of work, do stuff for 6 minutes, mentally prepare for 1, stretch the index finger for 1, rapidly click for between 1-2 minutes, get thwarted and drop F-Bombs for 30 seconds, take deep breath, repeat....

Archived