Definitely bummin on how this presale has gone so far. Presently I am sitting on NOTHING!! Dammit!!

GA tix are where its at. During the show in Oakland I learned that if you are just the loud, kinda silly guy that dances wildly, people clear you some space. Plus there are a ton of girls there and they are miniature and easy to see over.

Don't post it on the board!! That's how touts get it.. You can send it in private messages. :D

i edited it and sent a PM to the person that quoted me to edit the quote. figure that information is free and the people that are gonna sell them on ebay or at a higher price already know they can get the passwords from kroq through the email. i was just trying to help the Muse fans on here that didn't get tickets.

won't happen again.

Luckily timed it right and snagged a pair instantly at 10. I knew i had to get it now, its nearly impossible to score tickets with Kroqs presale, being that there is no ticket limit. I think everyone's best shot will be on saturday. But i wish luck to all of you who couldn't get any.

well.. my boyfriend definitely gave up trying. sad days :[

Don't give up! Sold out doesn't mean what you think. They put out 8 tickets at a time and if someone is in the middle of purchasing they say sold out, if they don't end up buying the button becomes available again, or if they buy them they make a new block available. The button will pop in and out over the course of the next several hours.

When you click BUY TICKETS then the next page tells you press EVENT HOME or whatever, is that because you aren't already logged in to the Concertmaps site?

Because I successfully got my Anahiem ticket when I was logged in, but tried to get and available San Diego ticket a few minutes ago and it said the EVENT HOME bullshit. Turned out I wasn't logged in anymore. Was that the case for those of you who recieved the EVENT HOME thing?

Don't give up! Sold out doesn't mean what you think. They put out 8 tickets at a time and if someone is in the middle of purchasing they say sold out, if they don't end up buying the button becomes available again, or if they buy them they make a new block available. The button will pop in and out over the course of the next several hours.

Ahh okay thanks for clarifying. My boyfriend isn't too bright haha.. he's like "oh so they've only sold sixteen tickets so far??" No, definitely more than that...... ahh man. I should be concentrating on a presentation I have to give today at 4 but alas.. Muse takes precedence!

A word of advice: If your goal is just to see Muse and NOT to absolutely, positively see them at the Staples Center, then I would try for Honda Center tickets in the pre-sale. It's only about 35 minutes from the Staples Center and I have not seen one "WAHHHH! I DIDN'T GET TIX!" post on the Honda Center Thread yet. I had no problem getting Honda Floor tix.

Just sayin' a change of strategy may be in order.

I was hoping to go to both gigs, but I went for one venue while a friend went for the other. I got tix, he didn't, but since I have one set of floor seats, I am not really disappointed.

When you click BUY TICKETS then the next page tells you press EVENT HOME or whatever, is that because you aren't already logged in to the Concertmaps site?

Because I successfully got my Anahiem ticket when I was logged in, but tried to get and available San Diego ticket a few minutes ago and it said the EVENT HOME bullshit. Turned out I wasn't logged in anymore. Was that the case for those of you who recieved the EVENT HOME thing?

"Event Home" was when it flipped back to "sold out" (which it wasn't). While it was still saying "sold out" I'd keep refreshing and also clicking on "my account" just to make sure I was still logged in and then back to the tickets page... I eventually got through --- good luck! :)

Nope. Still logged in.

A word of advice: If your goal is just to see Muse and NOT to absolutely, positively see them at the Staples Center, then I would try for Honda Center tickets in the pre-sale. It's only about 35 minutes from the Staples Center and I have not seen one "WAHHHH! I DIDN'T GET TIX!" post on the Honda Center Thread yet. I had no problem getting Honda Floor tix.

I was hoping to go to both gigs, but I went for one venue while a friend went for the other. I got tix, he didn't, but since I have one set of floor seats, I am not really disappointed.

Yeah, whichever pops up first I'm jumpin on it. Hopefully it will give me GA this time and not seats. :mad:

This pre-sale makes you yearn for Ticketmaster :stunned:

no way. i've done plenty of Ticketmaster and muse presales and this was by far easier than ticketmaster. just because someone didn't get tickets from this presale doesn't mean it's a worse system.

TM servers are slow as hell and doing plenty of onsales at the same time for different artists. this was just Muse, so fans were spread out over different venues. TM will have all Muse fans, as well as 10 other artists bringing the same amount of fans.

I would go with this presale over TM any day.

i edited it and sent a PM to the person that quoted me to edit the quote. figure that information is free and the people that are gonna sell them on ebay or at a higher price already know they can get the passwords from kroq through the email. i was just trying to help the Muse fans on here that didn't get tickets.

won't happen again.

I wasn't trying to be rude. :) Sorry if it came across that way.

no way. i've done plenty of Ticketmaster and muse presales and this was by far easier than ticketmaster. just because someone didn't get tickets from this presale doesn't mean it's a worse system.

TM servers are slow as hell and doing plenty of onsales at the same time for different artists. this was just Muse, so fans were spread out over different venues. TM will have all Muse fans, as well as 10 other artists bringing the same amount of fans.

I would go with this presale over TM any day.

I agree! Ticketmaster sucks

Exactly. I figured most people will want tickets for Staples, and also because it's a Saturday. Went straight for Honda Center first and got tickets. Waited 10min later and got SD tickets.

I can't believe they put up 3 socal dates at the same time! >.<

Managed to get GA for San Diego and Anaheim but not so lucky with Staple Center. I've been refreshing for over half an hour, ugh D: Will try for the kroq presale tomorrow. I just haaaaate dealing with ticketmaster. I'm so scared they're gonna pull a MSG all over again.

Archived