Newbie to the board, but long time Muse fan!

This has sucked. I've gotten NO work done at work! :p

Somehow I was able to snatch 2 Viejas tickets, section Q. I'd be willing to swap to 2 Honda OR Staples......good luck everyone!

*punches captcha* :mad:

It's gonna be a long day. I can do iiiiiiit!

As a friend of mine on another forum said, she feels like screaming at the screen 'drop you mother f**kers!* I feel the same. Occasionally I get to the choice to choose an amount of tix, but that's it. Why do they do it this way? I'm supposed to be glued to that site all day in hopes of getting something? Don't we have jobs and such (I'm getting nothing done, obviously).

*pullshairout*

As a friend of mine on another forum said, she feels like screaming at the screen 'drop you mother f**kers!* I feel the same. Occasionally I get to the choice to choose an amount of tix, but that's it. Why do they do it this way? I'm supposed to be glued to that site all day in hopes of getting something? Don't we have jobs and such (I'm getting nothing done, obviously).

*pullshairout*

I'm getting nothing done. *BANGS HEAD*

Ok I missed the Pre Sale. Would anyone mind telling me what the cost of the different seating options were please?

I think the pre-sale is all day, tickets are made available every 10 minutes, just keep trying :)

Aw fuck. In the time it takes me to backspace the 2 and hit 4, the tickets were sold out. ):

I would recommend getting 2 at a time. Even if you can't get the other 2 from this website today, they are GA tickets so even if you get 2 more later from somewhere else, you can still stand next to each other.

I got GREAT seated tickets, 6th row of section 119 I think. It comes to 75 bucks per ticket though, so beware!

seated? Where? There were only GA!!

If anyone snagged some seats in the first level, i am willing to trade my 2 GA tix.

Archived