There is. NIN did a sale where you had to be logged on to nin.com, then click the link and then you had access.

Just clicking the link did nothing.

you should have to have a certain number of posts or something too. anyone can sign up for a message board, but what scalper is gonna sit on a message board and posts in conversations to get tickets?

But there's no limit on the number of tix you can get at the KROQ presale, which means scalpers can wipe it out instantly.

I knew this would happen. But I hoped maybe just once I could catch a break.

Ticket Scalpers are very lame at ticketmaster, very quick

Concertmaps is more sure because less number of people, but their system is very inefficient.

Not to mention the LONG WAIT for the tickets to actually arrive

Damn just missed them again.

My dad has to stop trying now because he has to go pick up my dog from the vet (she had heart surgery yesterday, the facility is 2 hours away). I have no hope now.

In 4 hours? Yeah, right.

OH MY GOSH. I SWEAR TO GOD. my boyfriend just CANNOT get this right.

HE HAD TICKETS AND WAS ABOUT TO PURCHASE THEM. then he pressed the BACK BUTTON to see what tickets they were. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

seriously what the heck is wrong with this guy. elakckahekanmlcaebak

Damn just missed them again.

+1. This is balls.

ok i noticed that the kroq presale offeres different ticket prices...not sure if this is because they are doing the sale for 2 venues, but the Staple Center only had one price listing when i went to get my tickets. Any ideas on this?

Every presale has an allotment of seats in different areas. The ones for this sale are probably the best, only in the high price range. The KROQ ones span the whole venue.

OH MY GOSH. I SWEAR TO GOD. my boyfriend just CANNOT get this right.

HE HAD TICKETS AND WAS ABOUT TO PURCHASE THEM. then he pressed the BACK BUTTON to see what tickets they were. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

seriously what the heck is wrong with this guy. elakckahekanmlcaebak

:LOL::LOL: What a fucking knob. I'd break up with him.

I havent gotten the email yet... Come to think of it I havent been getting emails in a while.

Could you PM me the password please?

Join date? :mad:

I hope you've liked them for longer.

I have serious anger for people who are buying these tickets when they've liked Muse for a few weeks. I've wanted to see them for over 2 years.

here's a tip for people that did not get tickets:

if you are unable to get tickets for the show you want on any of the presales or general onsale then wait till the day of the show. the day of the show all those promotional tickets that are not given out from radio stations and other promotions go back to ticketmaster to go onsale. you usually get the best tickets the day of the event, but it's still a risk. I used to work a ticketmaster computer at a music store I worked at and 9 out of 10 times extra tickets are released and they are almost always better than tickets that went on sale early.

here's a tip for people that did not get tickets:

if you are unable to get tickets for the show you want on any of the presales or general onsale then wait till the day of the show. the day of the show all those promotional tickets that are not given out from radio stations and other promotions go back to ticketmaster to go onsale. you usually get the best tickets the day of the event, but it's still a risk. I used to work a ticketmaster computer at a music store I worked at and 9 out of 10 times extra tickets are released and they are almost always better than tickets that went on sale early.

This is good advice.. Also.. There will be a ton of people who can't make it last minute and should be willing to sell for face value.

My dad has to stop trying now because he has to go pick up my dog from the vet (she had heart surgery yesterday, the facility is 2 hours away). I have no hope now.

In 4 hours? Yeah, right.

The BUY TICKETS button will be popping in and out all day. In 4 hours you WILL still be able to try and get tix.

I didn't get to see them on the last tour, though hubby & his friend did. In the rain. So I've had to wait a couple of years for this tour. My friends on the east coast have already seen them, some several times. And they saw them open for U2 as well.

Still no luck on the 10:50 drop.

Archived