Yea I too got that weird event home thing. Thought it was my browser but saw the same thing on IE. Oh well hopefully I'll have more luck at the KROQ presale.

HA! no you won't. Their presale is by far the worst. THIS REALLY SUCKS! WHY CANT MANAGEMENT BE MORE ON TOP OF WHO GETS TIX? HOW CAN IT SELL OUT IN SECONDS BUT YET EBAY WILL HAVE A BUNCH OF TICKETS ALREADY AVAILABLE??

THIS IS SOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!!

Thank goodness we still have two more pre-sales, but I'd have to miss class for tomorrow's. :(

KROQ still hasn't sent me their password yet but I assume I'll get it soon.

\

Stupid question of the day. There's the KROQ presale but what's the other one? :facepalm:

HA! no you won't. Their presale is by far the worst. THIS REALLY SUCKS! WHY CANT MANAGEMENT BE MORE ON TOP OF WHO GETS TIX? HOW CAN IT SELL OUT IN SECONDS BUT YET EBAY WILL HAVE A BUNCH OF TICKETS ALREADY AVAILABLE??

THIS IS SOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!!

they could do it like Radiohead do theirs....tell you the date they will go up, but not the time. last year i was up all night and they went onsale at 7am, the year before that they went onsale at 2am.

they could do it like Radiohead do theirs....tell you the date they will go up, but not the time. last year i was up all night and they went onsale at 7am, the year before that they went onsale at 2am.

311 uses this ticketing system and they ALWAYS have great seats for the fans (and their shows always sell out). It just seems like some bands management is better on top of things.

To get presale tickets from ticketmaster, do we need a promotion code or can we just buy them the normal way??? Unfortunately, the tickets I was trying to get sold out in 10 seconds today :(

same thing happened to me... i kept of refreshing on the event home page... and exactly at 10:11 i got 2 GA seats!

i snagged GA's are those the PIT or actual seats? im hoping they are seats my sis is pretty short

GA is standing room only on the floor. i'm not sure what's going on with seats since they weren't offered for sale.

if you stand back a bit to the sides or behind the crowd (about halfway back) your sister will see fine...plus its still a great view.

Archived