Are they only selling one ticket at a time for this venue? Because it seems like every time I try to get them, there is only 1 left.

How do you know there's only one left? I just keep getting there's not enough left to fulfill your order which means I was too slow. Not that there was only one. I think they are selling in mutiples of 2.

How do you know there's only one left? I just keep getting there's not enough left to fulfill your order which means I was too slow. Not that there was only one. I think they are selling in mutiples of 2.

Because when there are no tickets it just redirects me to the home page, but sometimes it says there are not enough to fill my order so I'm guessing those times there is only 1 ticket left. But that's just me assuming.

So does this mean I need to buy one at a time??

This is too stressful http://board.muse.mu/images/icons/icon11.gif

If you're planning on GA, then yes. If you want seats and don't care if you're not sitting together then, yes. If you are just getting seats and need to be sitting together then I would just wait until tomorrows pre-sale or the general sale.

I usually just get whatever I can get my hands on first and worry about it later.

Archived