no way. i've done plenty of Ticketmaster and muse presales and this was by far easier than ticketmaster. just because someone didn't get tickets from this presale doesn't mean it's a worse system.

TM servers are slow as hell and doing plenty of onsales at the same time for different artists. this was just Muse, so fans were spread out over different venues. TM will have all Muse fans, as well as 10 other artists bringing the same amount of fans.

I would go with this presale over TM any day.

:noey: TM sucks but CM has always sucked harder. They're just too small to handle it.

More tickets!!!!!

I just got one!!!

Section 113!!! :D

Congrats!

ooo, I was wanting that side of the stage but I got 118 - not shabby at all - especially considering I was near the floor behind the floor at the Oakland gig. I'm considering myself lucky I got a ticket closer to the stage for a change.

Congrats!

ooo, I was wanting that side of the stage but I got 118 - not shabby at all - especially considering I was near the floor behind the floor at the Oakland gig. I'm considering myself lucky I got a ticket closer to the stage for a change.

Yeah I'm normally a "floor or bust" kinda guy, but I got a floor seat for Anahiem, so I don't mind being in the seats for Staples Center :D

Oh no. :( You still have the KROQ sale and general sale to look forward to though! Also, as people have been saying, they're releasing in waves. So don't give up my friend. :happy:

There's still one more presale tomorrow and general sale. Don't cry.

But there's no limit on the number of tix you can get at the KROQ presale, which means scalpers can wipe it out instantly.

I knew this would happen. But I hoped maybe just once I could catch a break.

Ugh. I wish there was a way for concert maps to detect if it is a real fan. Like... you must have an approved Muse.mu profile to participate or something like that.

There is. NIN did a sale where you had to be logged on to nin.com, then click the link and then you had access.

Just clicking the link did nothing.

Archived