Arrrr, caroline's kinda slow BF can get tickets and I still got nothing! (sorry Caroline :D)

Please Muse Gods, let me in!!!

I'm not religious but I believe in the Muse Gods... well, Muse anyway :D

crossing fingers for everyone here!!!

Striking out with this and the OC show.. grrrr!

crazy day for me, first i can't do the presale at work cuz i am getting a page error and can't see the encaptcha words so then I recruited my buddies to buy for me.. Then I had a luncheon at work so I had to come early for that for the presale.. Then my Blackberry curve started freaking out and i couldn't do anything with it.. so that freaked me out.. now all of the sudden it is working again.. so i guess its dying.. :( My buddy julie was able to get me GAs for SD but my other friend couldn't get any for this show and OC yet..

WHAT A FUCKIN DAY.. I AM SO STRESSED.. MUSE.. look what u are doing to me!

No luck here again on the last batch, and that's with me & hubby trying on two computers. Glad your buddy could get you SD tix DreamOutLoud :)

I'm getting nothing done today. I hate this pre-sale. Anyone want to sell their L.A. seats? HAHAHAHA!!

Last i will say on the matter...some of you people are quick on the trigger. I was all over that little batch that just got released, entered the swirly word and BAM! too slow.

Somebody (everybody) did their keyboard exercises this morning...

Oh come ON!! This time I click 2 tickets since it's already there and I don't have to take the extra nanosecond to type in a 1 instead and then it tells me there aren't enough tix available at that price?!

brb jumping off a tall building

Yeah that's been happening to me every ten minutes since 10am

Oh come ON!! This time I click 2 tickets since it's already there and I don't have to take the extra nanosecond to type in a 1 instead and then it tells me there aren't enough tix available at that price?!

brb jumping off a tall building

Having the same issue. Pretty freaking frustrating!!!!!I think we are all competing against one another for the same 2 GA tickets. :p

which tall building? I'll join you.

Correction: I got 3 pit tickets for Honda... and meant to only get two X_X and I need three for Staples... I may have one pit for sale for Honda...

Hey! so for the staples center, the price is 65, does anyone know what seat that it?

if I am going to be waay in the back, id rather just wait, but if its the FLOOR PIT SECTION HELL FUCKIN YEAAAAAAH!

Hey everyone, I have been searching over, under, left, and right of the internet to find the presale password.

anyone know it?

i think i have an idea but im not sure.

message me!

thanks musers!

There is no password for today. There is one for tomorrow. Which are you looking for?

No luck here again on the last batch, and that's with me & hubby trying on two computers. Glad your buddy could get you SD tix DreamOutLoud :)

I'm getting nothing done today. I hate this pre-sale. Anyone want to sell their L.A. seats? HAHAHAHA!!

hey girly! keep trying thruout the day they are dropping every 10 min i think.. Julie was the one who helped with SD...

Yeah that's been happening to me every ten minutes since 10am

It's been taking me directly to the "Event home" page, that's the first time I've seen it say not enough at that price. This is such bullshit >.<

I really want to just go back to bed and try again tomorrow morning but I'm too wound up now.

Archived