Thanks to MUSE for allowing me to propose onstage last night and for putting on another kick ass show with a lot of heart and thank you for the Starlight dedication. We’re long time Musers and last night was simply fantastic. Thanks to everyone for your support and for rocking it in the pit and seats. If anyone has pics or video of me proposing to my girl then please send them to us. We are still on cloud nine.

Ryan

Thanks to MUSE for allowing me to propose onstage last night and for putting on another kick ass show with a lot of heart and thank you for the Starlight dedication. We’re long time Musers and last night was simply fantastic. Thanks to everyone for your support and for rocking it in the pit and seats. If anyone has pics or video of me proposing to my girl then please send them to us. We are still on cloud nine.

Ryan

Congrats Ryan!!!! My girlfriend and I were very excited for yall!

Ryan

Awww. Congrats. :)

How did you manage to get onstage?

Ryan

Oh wow that's amazing. I didn't realise that the proposal had actually happened on stage. :happy:

I need to find a man that will do this for me. :yesey:

Seen a vid of Uprising on YT - I didn't know they now did the riff version on the pillars.

Ryan

Oh wow, congratulations on your proposal proposition and that's so cool of Muse letting you guys on stage to do it. :happy:

Ryan

Congratulations!

Good times in the pit. Although, there were a few people around me that would complain whenever the crowd would start getting into it...but the energy for KoC was phenomenal!

Did any one else feel like the setlist went by too fast or was too short?

WHO on earth complains when the crowd gets into it?! They shouldn't be in the pit at all lmao

I felt like the duration was just right, even though we were 1 song short

Good times in the pit. Although, there were a few people around me that would complain whenever the crowd would start getting into it...

WTH?

WHO on earth complains when the crowd gets into it?! They shouldn't be in the pit at all lmao

Seriously! What's the point of going at all if you're not going to get into it? Go see Coldplay if you want to relax and sit still all night.

Ryan

Oh Wow! I've seen a few queries and requests from various fans. Never thought Muse would agree to it. How did you manage that?! And of course congrats. :)

Ryan

Congratulations :D

Ryan

Congratulations! How special is that? At what point were you on stage?

With so many cameras (these days it seems every other person on the floor has a camera hoisted up) someone must have it on video!

Awesome show last night. My first Muse show and loved it.

Can anyone tell me the covers they played after some of their songs last night?

I recall snippets Led Zeppelin's "Heartbreaker" after MOTP and AC/DC's "Back In Black" after another song. What else did they play snippets of? I could have sworn they played a little Audioslave but I couldn't tell.

Just curious.

Maybe they hated venue security as much as we did! :awesome:

It's like that for EVERY event at the Honda Center. Showin' us who's boss. Right...:rolleyes:

(cough Tree Killers cough)

Hey Jessica, you and your brother are awesome. It was a pleasure meeting you both and getting to hang out for this gig. See you both Sunday! :happy:

i know that was lame...but i was so grateful for security last night, after the nightmare that was phoenix. they were helpful (if overly so) and they gave people plenty of warning about when things would be changing. even though i got held up in the security check by a n00b who liked to hum along with the motion of moving his wand, i was still really happy.

the water issue seems pretty typical for shows i've seen here in the states. i don't think i've ever been to a show where security provided water. you're expected to shell out $5 or more for a bottle at concessions :rolleyes:

These guys weren't as relaxed nor generous as the Vegas security (who were super chatty and gave us free water!!).

And even if you bought the $5 bottle of water, they take away the caps for greater chances of spillage (thus forcing you to buy another). :LOL:

Ryan

Congratulations! Best wishes to you both! :)

Ryan

Awww.....I saw it. You two were very cute, and Veronica looked so surprised :) Congratulations <3 And so awesome that Matt wished you good luck, and dedicated Starlight to you.

Ryan

Congratulations dude! It was an honor to be there to celebrate with you guys!

Awesome show last night. My first Muse show and loved it.

Can anyone tell me the covers they played after some of their songs last night?

I recall snippets Led Zeppelin's "Heartbreaker" after MOTP and AC/DC's "Back In Black" after another song. What else did they play snippets of? I could have sworn they played a little Audioslave but I couldn't tell.

Just curious.

Wasn't there, but I'll do the best I can from Youtube clips. The outro riff to New Born is Headup by Deftones. After MotP they typically play the Who Knows Who riff (similar to Heartbreaker). See here: http://www.musewiki.org/Who_Knows_Who_(song). Hysteria > Back in Black riff. Not sure about the intro to TIRO, but the outro riff is Power of Soul by Hendrix. Haven't seen Stockholm Syndrom yet, so I can't tell you what the riffage was. There may have been a few others. Keep an eye on http://www.musewiki.org/Anaheim_Honda_Center_2010_(gig)

Archived