Awesome pics Jessica!

Wow awesome pictures, so clear. Chris kinda looks like Uncle Fester j/k. You guys are right thursday-sunday was the best time of my life. When do you think they will make another So Cal run?

Thanks! I'm guessing another 2-3 years. :'( I really hope something happens sooner than that!

Damn, exactly a week ago we were all on that barrier waiting for Muse, all having survived Passion Pit. :(

So fast :(. When is Muse coming back to CA?! :'(

Probably next tour, so...2012? 2013? Frick, I can't bear to think about it. I miss everyone and we totally have to do this same thing again in a few years.

(...or we could do the unthinkable, and that's meet up for a different band. I know, that's totally blasphemy.)

(...or we could do the unthinkable, and that's meet up for a different band. I know, that's totally blasphemy.)

Hehehe! I've been doing that with other bands since Nine Inch Nails went on hiatus. :LOL: Muse is the "other man" in my life. But I think I'm finally kicking NIN out of the house and going to the next level in my relationship with Muse since NIN is not satisfying me properly at the moment. A girl's got needs, right?! :LOL::p

Archived