PLZ PLZ PLZ can anyone help me out. i want to buy the shirt that matt bellamy is wearing in this picture do any of u guys know where i can get it?

mattbellamy.jpg

The brand is Obey and it's called "Run Sucka Run". You can try doing a search for it. Not sure if it's still available on the Obey website. You might have to try Ebay. Good luck!

Thanks, and no problem! There's always a dilemma though, because I got a lot of great pics, but whenever I'm behind my camera I feel like I'm totally missing out on everything. :$

Awww! You gotta try and keep the camera under your chin or just below eye level and take pictures that way. Use continuous shot shooting to take multiple pix and to take care of any focusing issues that may arise. Every once in a while, I'll have to put the camera at my eye level, or above my head because the stage is too tall and I'm too short. But in general, I still keep my eye on the stage and let my camera do its own thing.

My foh-toes:

Picture37.png

Great foh-toes! This one does not even look like Matt. Looked like a very energetic show! *sigh* - regretting not going to any SoCal show. What was I thinking? (Well, I was thinking NorCal would get just as good a show being the only one up there, and Oakland was so awesome.)

Awww! You gotta try and keep the camera under your chin or just below eye level and take pictures that way. Use continuous shot shooting to take multiple pix and to take care of any focusing issues that may arise. Every once in a while, I'll have to put the camera at my eye level, or above my head because the stage is too tall and I'm too short. But in general, I still keep my eye on the stage and let my camera do its own thing.

Hah! Can you do that? I'm always paranoid that the picture won't be in focus, and when I do multishot, it usually isn't. :p So during the parts where Matt's like 8 feet away from me, my face is buried behind my camera and I'm thinking to myself "No! :eek: Why are you doing this??"

Can't tell whether his eyes are closed or open. :chuckle:

DaMyooze, I like your pics. What kind of camera are you using? If there's a setting for fast-shutter speed, combine that with the continuous shot mode and the pics will turn out even better. :)

Thank you :) It's a Canon Powershot S3-IS. Ooh, really? I know about the sports setting for continuous shots, but there's no flash and the pics usually are blurry. But I'll play around with it and see if I can find the fast-shutter continuous setting, thanks. :happy:

I think there is enough lighting in big arena acts where you don't need flash. Small clubs need it on occasion. But flashisn't necessary. It gives you a faded picture because it's bouncing off all the airborne particles in front of you, you're still too far from the subject at barrier, and it's annoying to the artist. So, no go on flash at concerts.

Archived