:awesome:

Will you come back and visit, perchance?

I think end of September might be a bit too soon for me (unless I win the lottery!) but 'the europeans' have been talking about going down to LA in Oct/Nov so they will def. be a meet then!

I agree with going to Dland on the 24th! My pass is good 365 days a year, but I can't fly in til that Friday anyways.. can't miss any class on Thursday.. as it is I'll be missing my Egyptian Language class on Friday.. anyways, how awesome would that be if Chris, Matt, and Dom went to Disneyland?!

Son of a beestings. My plan was to come back from London on September 20th. The Honda center is close it's like a 20-30 mintue drive from my house.

No Staples Center gig for me though.

You can do it. You can do it alllll niiiiiight looooong.

This gig is ranked 3rd for me. Depending on how much money I'll have by the end of summer.

1) San Diego

2) Hawaii

3) Anaheim

This gig is ranked 3rd for me. Depending on how much money I'll have by the end of summer.

1) San Diego

2) Hawaii

3) Anaheim

lol i have mine ranked aswell:

1. wembellamy

2. wembellamy

3. hawaii (when ever they announce it hopefully soon!)

4. la gigs

5. bankruptcy

yes! another CA gig! but damn, I was kind of playing around with going to see them in Asia, maybe Japan or Korea since they do such great setlists there. If only I had the time and money, but I this gig seems doable, i could fly down there for cheap

1) San Diego

2) Hawaii

3) Anaheim

Jet lag and all, I'll be at that gig. We could have a meet up in Anaheim. I would love to go to SD, but it's a booze town for me.

I live around 15 minutes as well! :awesome:

Haha I do too.. in Trabuco Canyon so more like 20 minutes away!

And thus, there's not much of an excuse to miss this gig! :awesome:

I think end of September might be a bit too soon for me (unless I win the lottery!) but 'the europeans' have been talking about going down to LA in Oct/Nov so they will def. be a meet then!

Alrighty then. As long as another big ol' party happens again. :yesey:

If you don't mind me asking...how many of those stadium gigs are most of you guys planning or going to attend? lol

I'm already waiting for the presale. Anyone? ;)

:eyebrows:

lol ill go to the muser meet fuck muse :awesome:

Musers > Muse

Trufax.

I agree with going to Dland on the 24th! My pass is good 365 days a year, but I can't fly in til that Friday anyways.. can't miss any class on Thursday.. as it is I'll be missing my Egyptian Language class on Friday.. anyways, how awesome would that be if Chris, Matt, and Dom went to Disneyland?!

They might want to avoid the "It's a Small World" ride at a certain time. There will be bad covers of Invincible bouncing off the walls in those tunnels. :chuckle:

And thus, there's not much of an excuse to miss this gig! :awesome:

They might want to avoid the "It's a Small World" ride at a certain time. There will be bad covers of Invincible bouncing off the walls in those tunnels. :chuckle:

Yes yes the only excuse I have to miss the Anaheim show is that: a) I'm funding my own education and I (literally) can't afford to miss class unless I somehow manage my schedule so that I have no class Thursday nights or Friday mornings..

and b) my parents will fly my home for the weekend, but they won't pay to fly me home to skip school that I'm paying for. I don't want to pay for a roundtrip flight AND tickets to the show, so I'll just go to the LA show and take the flight as a birthday present from my parents...

However I will def be there for the potential Disneyland meetup. And ohhh It's A Small World.. the only reason to go on that ride is to avoid the heat..

Alrighty then. As long as another big ol' party happens again. :yesey:

If you don't mind me asking...how many of those stadium gigs are most of you guys planning or going to attend? lol

Don't worry we are def. coming back for an international musers meet in the US... Actually started checking flight prices to LA :LOL:

Depends who you are talking to... About 12 of us are going to Glasto and pretty much everybody is going to at least 1 of the 2 Wembley nights but me and Chris are also going to both Stade de France dates as well.

Musers > Muse

Trufax.

:yesey:

Quoted for the truth.

Archived