Just got home. Ears are ringing, and my knees are bruised up from the barrier. I know I bummed out about the setlist, but seriously this is my favorite Muse gig. And no, not because I caught the harmonica lol. It was fun nonetheless. Really great people at the barrier tonight.

Hi to the rest of the boardies I met today. BEACH TOMORROW!!

Just got home. Ears are ringing, and my knees are bruised up from the barrier. I know I bummed out about the setlist, but seriously this is my favorite Muse gig. And no, not because I caught the harmonica lol. It was fun nonetheless. Really great people at the barrier tonight.

You caught the harmonica??? :eek: Lucky you!! Can you post a picture of it? :happy:

Its true, MKU was on the setlist! I got one. Here's the pic:

1zyg752.jpg

so wait who got the harmonica? altrocker or fuesch?

I am not doubting you but where did you get it because it doesn't look like any muse setlist I have seen before?

fuesch wasn't at the gig.

I don't care if the setlist was as it was. The energy being up front was fucking great, I jumped and screamed like crazy every chance I got, and I got to wear Matt's sunglasses lol

also got to meet amazing fans that I would instantly take any chance to see Muse with them again

HOLLAAAAAAAA

I got the setlist from one of the security guys. I found it odd that it said North America. Maybe it was a copy made for them.

it does say

*At no point to be given to the general public- for security purposes only!

yeah that just something made by the venue for the security staff, def not a crew setlist. still it's a nice souvenir of the night.

the set list :noey:

but i did have a great time. chris... :awesome:

Glad you had a great time :awesome:

Look at it this way, we scored another decent set in the fact Guiding Light and NCS weren't played. Feeling Good was, which is whatever, but the other two werent.

Maybe something wen't wrong with the plans to play MK.

Maybe they cut it due to time constraints? They did take a while to get started.

Archived