I don't care if the setlist was as it was. The energy being up front was fucking great, I jumped and screamed like crazy every chance I got, and I got to wear Matt's sunglasses lol

also got to meet amazing fans that I would instantly take any chance to see Muse with them again

HOLLAAAAAAAA

Hey I did meet you, right? Were you number 40-something in line?

the set list :noey:

but i did have a great time. chris... :awesome:

:awesome:

I just wanna know what goes through their heads when they choose to rotate RBS with FG. ... sigh.

Same. Ergh. Moving on. Hope the LA gigs are even better.

I would've kicked you in the tender spots for any of your attempts. :phu:

You were the one that grabbed my hand in the middle of KoC? Glad the chick behind me tossed your hat. ;)

Nope but I was holding on to it at the same time when the security guy threw it to us. I also touched it when Chris threw it. I'm actually convinced Chris meant to throw it to me ;) . I wasnt wearing a hat though...I was the one with the red Coca Cola shirt.

OMG HYSTERIA ALREADY... $20 says they play CE or bliss tonight.

i was thinking the exact same thing, but sadly no :(

chaoticbliss79

The Orange County concert crowd SUCKS!! NO ENERGY!! I'm falling asleep with THIS crowd around me!

:(

word. the crowd was straight catatonic until the encore. matt was trying to urge the crowd into singing for TIRO and PiB but it was just pathetic.

still an awesome show... it is muse, after all :-)

also props to the people on matt's rail moving their flashing goggles back and forth to the slow section of unnatural selection

Hey I did meet you, right? Were you number 40-something in line?

41 to be exact! Long hair, grey radiohead open-back shirt, black shorts haha. GOING ABSOLUTELY NUTS

I apologize if I bothered anyone with my incessant screams and jumps and hair-whipping

word. the crowd was straight catatonic until the encore. matt was trying to urge the crowd into singing for TIRO and PiB but it was just pathetic.

Seriously?! I'd look back and around every now and then, seemed most were into it

were they really significantly dead? haha I'm still super excited... forgive me lol

Nope but I was holding on to it at the same time when the security guy threw it to us. I also touched it when Chris threw it. I'm actually convinced Chris meant to throw it to me ;) . I wasnt wearing a hat though...I was the one with the red Coca Cola shirt.

Oops! I was standing next to you! Sorry about that (the mixup between you and that d-bag who attacked my hand from behind me). But anyway, you gave up too easily when three of us were fighting onto the harmonica! I seriously didn't think I was going to actually get it. :p

Oops! I was standing next to you! Sorry about that (the mixup between you and that d-bag who attacked my hand from behind me).

But anyway, you gave up too easily when three of us were fighting onto the harmonica! I seriously didn't think I was going to actually get it. :p

I did!!! I shouldn't have been such a nice guy. I could have totally come home with that harmonica! I think I want to be on Chris' side for Sunday. He deserves more love :)

Was anyone on the floor payin attention to that crazy old dancin dude in the section close to Matt's wing of the stage? :LOL:

he was fucking awesome! :LOL:

i started screaming for him a couple times and then others joined in :LOL:

who's got video?

oh...and i thought the crowd was pretty lively actually.

Archived