Ok, so I've been refining a list. What do you guys think of it so far?

1. Where did the idea for the “Choose the Setlist” polls come from? Are you prepared to sing I Belong To You for Stade de France? And if this system works, do you think you may let US fans do the same thing for the Fall tour?

2. Matt, recently in Portland it seemed like you completely destroyed the Glitterati. Does this mean that you have multiple ones? Like, a closet full of sparkly pink guitars?

3. Will you guys ever play Showbiz songs in the US again, or are they doomed to be filed away forever because we "American fans don't know them"?

4. Dom, how did it feel to pretend to be Matt on that Italian sports show? Did anyone there at the time even notice your little switch-up prank?

5. If there was a Muse Museum, what is the one item that you would insist should be in it? Besides musical instruments, moustaches and wax figures dressed in candy coloured pants, of course.

6. What are your thoughts on some of the crazier fan threads like PDT, PMT, PCT, etc. Have you guys learned to take it as a joke or does it just creep you out?

7. Why the bears in the Uprising video? Does it have anything to do with the fact that fans give you so many teddy bears as gifts?

8. Matt, what are your thoughts on the Wikileaks conspiracy?

9. While the bombastic set-ups like the pillars used for The Resistance tour are amazing, do you find that they limit the creativity in your performance? And do you think that on your next tour, you’ll tone it down a bit or try to top it?

10. Dom, what’s the silliest thing you’ve done while wearing the Spiderdom suit?

11. Who is it singing on the forum’s April Fools prank, Exogenesis Part 4: Salvation?

12. A lot of people have said that your music has changed their life. Is their any particular music that has changed your life?

13. If you had to choose one line of your song lyrics to use as a pick-up line, which would you choose?

14. Matt, since you only have like 3 outfits on this tour i.e. the teal pants, the pink pants, the discoball suit, etc. does that mean you have an entire closet full of the same outfits and you throw them away after you use them like your stinky socks or that you just really don't own very many clothes?

15. There’s been some debate about what the “We Are The Universe” opening is supposed to represent. Can you explain?

16. Despite your humbleness and seen through numerous awards and your dedicated fans, do you believe that you are one of the greatest rock bands out today?

Is Matt aware of all the "chicken killing" jokes on the board that came about from the Q interview?

Is Matt serious about settling down and becoming a hemp farmer?

Is there any genre of music any of you find utterly repulsive and can't bear to listen to?

That's all I can think of that haven't already been mentioned. I hope that the question about doing the setlist polls for the US fall leg is asked. :)

Regarding the question about Salvation, and who's singing, the band had nothing to to with that. The mods did all that, and one of them said the voice was just some random video they found on the internet of a kid singing Creep. :LOL: So nix that question, mmkay?

Regarding the question about Salvation, and who's singing, the band had nothing to to with that. The mods did all that, and one of them said the voice was just some random video they found on the internet of a kid singing Creep. :LOL: So nix that question, mmkay?

someone told me that the voice was Morgan :LOL:

someone told me that the voice was Morgan :LOL:

One of the mods at first said it was Dom! And that's why it was so awful sounding! :LOL:

You could ask if he ever has any house parties and if i can come. Lol you could also ask him what he would do in a room of spiders

I like that question! I bet Matt would have a hilarious answer! :LOL:

One of the mods at first said it was Dom! And that's why it was so awful sounding! :LOL:

I like that question! I bet Matt would have a hilarious answer! :LOL:

or just a cringe and go into shock. i wonder what superpower he wishes he could have...we all know chris=captain america; dom= spider man; matt=?

nice work on winning, aye! :eek::awesome:

it's definitely your choice and everything - and someones prolly already mentioned it but I cbf reading everything - but can you pleeeeease ask them about Australian tour dates. All us Aussie's are absolutely dying, it's ridiculous! Haha, your choice but I'll hug you if you do ;):D

hahaha

Georgia, Lauren and I asked.

guess what the answer was?

YES XD

you know they will give one of those incomplete answers that are neither when where yes or no just something like we will say in the future hopefully

i swear to god if they do i wont be happeh :mad:

hahah but i think around May they should.. they have an october date up on .mu

and they said they're coming back around november so.. WOO! hahah

Here's mine:

1) Will Muse ever release another compilation of B-sides, covers, and other rarities, including the songs released on the Japanese editions of their albums -- and if not, why not? Have you considered a large-scale release of your [hopefully, digitally remastered] concerts on CD bundled and budgeted for fans -- similar to what Phish did with a bunch of their concerts several years ago -- for the benefit of the fans who would be willing to pay something for either heretofore unreleased shows and/or the upgraded sound quality that the discs would offer (as opposed to MP3 files)?

2) Will Muse likely record any future albums in the Bellini Bunker, and/or self-produce them as well? Has Matt considered renting out the facility to other artists to use when Muse isn't using it? Have you received any such queries yet?

3) There's an old story, printed years ago in a rock mag, about how as a student (at what age? I don't know) Matt was challenged to learn Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata". According to the story, Matt played it during a lunch break at some point (I don't know how many days later), and then, after he played it the regular way, played it again -- backwards. Is the story true? The whole piece or just the famous movement? If you played it backwards, did you have to seriously practice that, or did it just come relatively easily as a result of a true savant-like talent for hearing music backwards? If you are able to hear or imagine music backwards with relative ease, what influence if any do you think that might have on your compositional process? And finally, are you aware of the backwards versions of Muse songs on YT and what do you think of them?

4) Why is Matt so active on his personal MySpace page, where he's befriended some 15,000 or so people, and relatively neglectful of his Facebook page... when most people who are active social networkers have all but abandoned MySpace for Facebook?

5) Who got the idea to add "Man With a Harmonica" to "...Cydonia," did Chris have to learn the instrument or did he already know how to play it, and how hard was it to learn the instrument and that piece?

6) For the 2/3rds of Muse who are at least nominally expats now (Matt/Italy; Dom/France): Hey Dom -- how's your French (and Matt, your Italian)? Do you plan to formally study the language at some point? When you spend time there, how much of the local media do you follow or try to follow, or do you mostly rely on English-language satellite channels, the internet, imported print media, and so forth?

5) Who got the idea to add "Man With a Harmonica" to "...Cydonia," did Chris have to learn the instrument or did he already know how to play it, and how hard was it to learn the instrument and that piece?

Chris totally cheats. I saw the harmonica at one show and it was all taped up so he wouldn't misplay it. FAIL. :LOL:

Archived