more questions cont.

11. Have they ever seen the Matt/Dom threads and the like, and if so, have they learned to view that sort of stuff jokingly or do the crazy fans just seriously creep them out?

13. Is there any chance they would do a special gig where they played all the albums in full, or several night like this, like Coheed and Cambria apparently did?

Good ones. I wonder how many questions I'll get to ask.

15. Do you ever get starstuck anymore, or have you been in this industry long enough that it just doesn't matter anymore?

16. Dom, what's the silliest thing you've done while wearing the Spiderdom suit?

17. Matt, why do you keep trying to kill the Glitterati? It's not one of those guitars from the Abolution tour!

Oh, and please, this one!!!!!

18. Based off the fact you seem to sometimes destroy the Glitterati, do you have multiple ones? Like, a closet full of sparkly pink guitars? That's almost as bad as how your actual closet must look, with the silver discoball suit and the like. :LOL:

0. ask chris if he wants to sing lead in a song

1.how bout if any friends from his childhood ever tried to contact him now that he is famous?

2.what do you think about/do after the gig is done?

3. Weirdest dream hes ever had?

4. what sport is he best at?

5. what does the band do in their free time?

6. is it scary on top of the pilars in the resistance tour?

idk if you use any of my questions i will probably faint

lol in addition does he believe in 2012:D

15. Do you ever get starstuck anymore, or have you been in this industry long enough that it just doesn't matter anymore?

16. Dom, what's the silliest thing you've done while wearing the Spiderdom suit?

17. Matt, why do you keep trying to kill the Glitterati? It's not one of those guitars from the Abolution tour!

Oh, and please, this one!!!!!

18. Based off the fact you seem to sometimes destroy the Glitterati, do you have multiple ones? Like, a closet full of sparkly pink guitars? That's almost as bad as how your actual closet must look, with the silver discoball suit and the like. :LOL:

hahahah

:LOL: at the last question :p

hahahah

dodgy thread :LOL:

I'd describe it more like:

most-awesome-thread-on-the-muse-forums-in-all-of-history :p

:LOL: true, true. It's so awesome in fact that I have a feeling Muse themselves lurk in it.

Ooh and me likes Aus tour dates question and this one:

in an :eyebrows: sense

I dunno, but I'd put them in your notes in order of importance. Make sure you ask the best ones first, so they actually get answered! And yeah, I know I have a lot of good questions, thanks. :D Any way you could get me an autograph for all my hard work or a shout out:LOL: But seriously, if you could PM me what questions and stuff you'd like to do, I'd be glad to help you professionally set out a list and help research whether they've been asked before, so that you don't go in there unprepared. After all, wouldn't want for you to waste the chance of a lifetime, yeah? :D

:LOL: true, true. It's so awesome in fact that I have a feeling Muse themselves lurk in it.

Ooh and me likes Aus tour dates question and this one:

in an :eyebrows: sense

hahahah

They better lurk in our thread. It's pretty cool.

But the title might drive them away :p:LOL:

Panda Watch was a good name :p

I dunno, but I'd put them in your notes in order of importance. Make sure you ask the best ones first, so they actually get answered! And yeah, I know I have a lot of good questions, thanks. :D Any way you could get me an autograph for all my hard work or a shout out:LOL: But seriously, if you could PM me what questions and stuff you'd like to do, I'd be glad to help you professionally set out a list and help research whether they've been asked before, so that you don't go in there unprepared. After all, wouldn't want for you to waste the chance of a lifetime, yeah? :D

if ur question is asked at least i have quoted a person who asked a question answered by muse :D

When I gave them this card from people in Panda Watch I told them to go lurk there :p Doubt they ever would though.

and oiiii my title fits the thread :phu:

hahaha they mightve

i wish i knew you guys then so i wouldve gotten a part :stunned:

hahaha i mean they'd look at it and be like OH SHITE STALKERS! :p

:LOL:

hahahah

They better lurk in our thread. It's pretty cool.

But the title might drive them away :p:LOL:

Panda Watch was a good name :p

It was but I never quite understood it until you guys posted some of those pictures involving... pandas.

When I gave them this card from people in Panda Watch I told them to go lurk there :p Doubt they ever would though.

and oiiii my title fits the thread :phu:

It really really does :LOL:

IT WOULD BE NICE IF HE, know him much??? Because I DO!!! It would be REALITY IF HE ACTUALLY HAD A TOUR!!!! Eh???? GET IT QUITE YET???+? THIS IS MATTHEW JAMES BELLAMY. I have toured not. Give a ring to WFNX, Lynn, MA if you think not. They have a spcial line dedicated ONLY TO HER, NOT ME. GET IT quite yet???? Hey. How about some support for MY WIFE???? KNOW HER MUCH???? H-E-L-L-O-K-I-T-T-Y???? How about check out her YOUTUBE???? Yuppie. It's there. U2. U2 sanctionced that song, Idiots. Who else???? Idiots. All of you if you do not. This is Matthew James Bellamy. Typing through his wife. DO IT.

Archived