We are all melting into puddles of neglect D: (BDO doesn't count :phu:)

i KNOW RIGHT?!

I think it's unfair they're doing sooooooooooo many shows in the states

Like 2 dates in 1 city? WE NEED THAT TOOOOOOOOOOO! >< / rant

Has anyone asked if the guys have read the Twilight books or at least seen the movies? If so, I'm curious to what their genuine reactions were. Probably can't ask that on camera though, because I doubt they'd say anything against Twilight on camera when it could affect them monetarily and whatnot (and offend Stephanie Meyer). :p

i KNOW RIGHT?!

I think it's unfair they're doing sooooooooooo many shows in the states

Like 2 dates in 1 city? WE NEED THAT TOOOOOOOOOOO! >< / rant

yes well i went to my first muse concert in chicago this march and the acoustics ruined it...you couldnt really hear the bass in hysteria or the individual instruments...

D: really?

Yes. The acoustics of the United Center are meant to reverberate sound. It made the concert sound like a loud version of the studio version. You couldn't even understand what the Silversun Pickups were saying. It was still amazing though!

Has anyone asked if the guys have read the Twilight books or at least seen the movies? If so, I'm curious to what their genuine reactions were. Probably can't ask that on camera though, because I doubt they'd say anything against Twilight on camera when it could affect them monetarily and whatnot (and offend Stephanie Meyer). :p

I think they have been asked, I remember once Dom said he thought the first Twilight movie was 'raw' :LOL: which makes me think they haven't seen the movies, I mean a pretty random description. But you never know..

Yes. The acoustics of the United Center are meant to reverberate sound. It made the concert sound like a loud version of the studio version. You couldn't even understand what the Silversun Pickups were saying. It was still amazing though!

aww that sucks

but yeah it wouldve still been amazing,

like its Muse, I don't see how anyone couldnt have a good time!

Ok the questions I've gotten so far (will look thru thread to give proper dues don't worry):

-What's the weirdest thing a fan has ever given them (not including the Naked Matt painting)/what do they think of the obsessive fans, i.e. PMT, PDT, etc.

-Where did the idea for 'Chose the Summer Setlist' polls come from? Is Matt prepared to sing IBTY in French for Stade de France?

-What's your favorite song to play live?

-Where do the ideas for bombastic stage set ups come from and do they find them limiting?

-Who comes up for the ideas when taking the piss out of miming?

-Matt's thoughts on Wikileaks conspiracy

Thoughts?

EDIT: Also what are the 5 most influential books they've read? NOT musically influential, like thoughts/outlooks/viewpoints, etc.

Ok the questions I've gotten so far (will look thru thread to give proper dues don't worry):

-What's the weirdest thing a fan has ever given them (not including the Naked Matt painting)/what do they think of the obsessive fans, i.e. PMT, PDT, etc.

-Where did the idea for 'Chose the Summer Setlist' polls come from? Is Matt prepared to sing IBTY in French for Stade de France?

-Where do the ideas for bombastic stage set ups come from and do they find them limiting?

Thoughts?

Should make for an interesting interview! More More! :D

You should ask Matt to wear a camera on his head for a day (with some censorship) just so we can get a glimpse of the good life. It would be interesting to see what a concert would be like and backstage and what the do in their free time.

Okay I have a shit load of questions...got bored last night and got overly excited about all this, so went a little mad.:LOL:

1. Despite your humbleness and seen through numerous awards and your dedicated fans, do you believe that you are one of the greatest rock bands out today?

2. CHRIS-- You can virtually play every instrument- bass, guitar, vocals, keyboard, drums, harmonica- would you ever be a one man band?

3. DOM-- Were you extremely terrified or did you seem surprisingly relaxed being Matt during the Italian show playback?

4. What was the most fun thing you did while on the American leg of the 2010 tour?

5. CHRIS-- Does your neck ever kill you after a show from constant headbanging or is it made of rubber?

6. MATT-- If you could learn any classical piano piece what would it be and why?

7. What is the most obscure music you listen to?

8. Which do you prefer, being hot or cold?

9. What is the most embarrassing thing you have done on stage?

10. If you had the talent of something outside of music what would you want it to be?

11. Are you familiar with 4'33'' (Four minutes, thirty-three seconds of silence), the controversial 3 movement composition that instructs the performer not to play their instrument but rather the sounds from the environment that the listener hears is the "music" while it is performed. Do you consider that music?

12. How do you combat the nerves before a show?

13. Do you ever get so lost in the music that the crowd seems to disappear?

14. Do any of you have OCD? For example my dad must eat every meal in proportion, each side dish has to be equally eaten until the plate is finished to feel satisfied.

15. What do you like to do/ your hobbies in normal life when you are not touring, making an album, or being with the band?

16. Is there any particular music that has changed your life? Have you seen the world/emotions in a new way because of it?

17. MATT-- What was your first encounter with classical music? How has that interest grown? I've read in interviews that you have gone to see symphonies, do you still go to concerts when you can?

18. In the early years when you were first starting out in music and figuring career options did you see yourselves going down the music path and becoming a huge band?

19. What is the last movie you've watched?

20. What are your thoughts on schools getting rid of music programs because of the economic issues?

I would seriously be honored if you use any of these questions! So please feel free.......

really;)

Thoughts?

Good good good :):)

Ahh you're gonna have so much fun with this! XD

Remember to write the Australia thing down ;)

Thoughts?

*RAISES HAND* PICK ME PICK ME! why does Chris sing with his eyes closed! What is Matt's wierdest dream/ what is in his room!

Archived