Guise, guise!!

I am a member of a local drama club, and one of my teachers is a 20-something Bosnian actor (landed a role in that Angelina Jolie movie), but that's not the point! He looks exactly like DOM!! It's scary! We were reahearsing and he did this thing where he grinned wide and turned his head around in it looked so much like ceiling dom. He's so awesome.

Guise, guise!!

I am a member of a local drama club, and one of my teachers is a 20-something Bosnian actor (landed a role in that Angelina Jolie movie), but that's not the point! He looks exactly like DOM!! It's scary! We were reahearsing and he did this thing where he grinned wide and turned his head around in it looked so much like ceiling dom. He's so awesome.

My friend's dad looks like Dom...

When you don't know the answer to a question in a physics test but one of the options is 'The air resistance increases as it falls' so you tick that one because it has resistance in it :rolleyes::facepalm:

When you're listening to Resistance and you type resistance instead of teenagers, i wasn't even aware i wrote that until i looked up :rolleyes:

When you don't know the answer to a question in a physics test but one of the options is 'The air resistance increases as it falls' so you tick that one because it has resistance in it :rolleyes::facepalm:

When you're listening to Resistance and you type resistance instead of teenagers, i wasn't even aware i wrote that until i looked up :rolleyes:

HA, i did somthing similar... in a biology test i put unnatural selection instead of artificial and didn't even realise! :nerd:

My friend's dad looks like Dom...

woah. awkward moments much? :LOL:

When you manage to construct a whole sentence that just about makes sense out of muse lyrics and nobody knows :ninja: the little things like that make the day go fast :LOL::happy:

that's what math class is for :p

When you not only thought of Resistance when you read that, but also MK Ultra because increase is like grow and for some reason it seemed like "The wave length gently grows" :facepalm:

And when you need to write an analysis on Brave New World but you keep getting distracted by Musey things.

Also in my math homework I realized that I wrote "...I could make all of the triangles and they were the pwoper measurements..."

I'll just leave it and hope my teacher doesn't notice (or does if they're a Muser :)) I don't really want to print another one.

my table has paint wars regularly, so I just don't wear my shirt on the days i have art

that sounds like fun, unless you get it on your Muse things :(

but i didn't :D

You know you're obsessed with muse when you take someone insulting them as a personal insult! hahahaha.

^^this

When you're bored in class, so you write the lyrics to Knights of Cydonia backwards.

:LOL:

reminds me of the time when i got bored and started writing the lyrics to Knights in my calculator

When you're standing in dirt and you do this

IMG00970.jpg

i had to do it real fast though, because my friend was trying to destroy it as soon as she saw what i was up to

also when you're real happy because your friend asked you to write Muse on a cd

:chuckle:

There's a billboard that the bus goes past on my way back from college that has a kinda middle aged woman on it. Every time I pass it, I see it in the corner of my eye and think "OMG DOM IS ON A BILLBOARD!" and then I look and it's this woman. I have no idea what it's advertising but for some reason I ALWAYS think it's Dom for a second before I realise. :facepalm::LOL:

^When this happens.

When you actually cry when you find out that Muse played in your city in 2006. (I found out about them half a year ago, so there was no way I would have gone. Also, I was in seventh grade at the time, so my parents wouldn't have let me go anyway.)

i found out Muse played in a city really close to mine in 2006 but i didn't know them until 2008 :( and i wasn't even living in the same place as now back then :supersad:

Archived