You know you're addicted to Muse when you're at your piano lesson and you play the beginning of New Born for your piano teacher and he says "So which one is this?" :LOL:

God, that is so tru!! i play that all the time at school, when i'm supposed to be performing a song:p i play that when i'm listening to new born on my imaginary keyboard(aka the desk!)

You buy a manson guitar strap for you guitar just cos Mary and Chris use them....

You have tonnes of music on your iPod but only listen to muse.....

You ramble on to your best friend about muse and you know she docent care but you still carry on.....

And the other day my dad was at a conference/man united awards evening at the linconshire county cricket ground and I got rather excited and got him to take pics of the ground as muse played there :') and I got him to take a pic of the balcony muse stood on in the grounds conference centre(the one in the kerrang mag they were in a couple of weeks ago)....:D

I seriously doubt that either of u 2 have been to northern arizona during the winter when its 10 degrees (yes i do know what 10 degrees feels like), and ive been on east coast when its -10, and it almost feels like 10 degrees here. the dry cold is worse

Humid cold is worse according to my parents. They've lived in Montana and Taiwan, I think they know what they're talking about. ;)

ANYWAY ON TOPIC...

when you're mad at your brain for making songs other than Muse stuck in your head even when it's a good song. :LOL:

That's not cold, cold is below 10!

Pfft cold is below 0.

YKYATMW You spend so much time printing pictures, writing lyrics, buying stuff from the shop and drawing pictures of Matt that you find your room looking like this... :facepalm:

Oooo pretty!

YKYATMW you go to your first muse concert, and your on cloud nine like all day then its over....depression :mad: (and you replay the night over and over in your head during class :D)

:awesome:

I still replay the Muse concert I went to in my head. 5 months ago.

AND AND AND I was drawing The Resistance artwork on my folder and someone said "That's an album cover, right?" And it just made me so happyful that there's a potential Muser at my school. Even though I don't think they knew it was Muse. BUT THEY KNOW THAT MUSE EXISTS.

cold weather for me is like 50 degrees

When your friend can tell something is Muse related just by your facial expression, and she doesn't know much about Muse, but she knew it was Muse related as soon as she saw my face, which looked like this :awesome:

it was all because the thing said CENCO and everything but the CE was faded, then i looked up at the wall and saw the perdiodic table of elements and the first thing i saw was Ce

:chuckle:

:awesome:

I still replay the Muse concert I went to in my head. 5 months ago.

AND AND AND I was drawing The Resistance artwork on my folder and someone said "That's an album cover, right?" And it just made me so happyful that there's a potential Muser at my school. Even though I don't think they knew it was Muse. BUT THEY KNOW THAT MUSE EXISTS.

:O every time i see someone with a muse shirt or something im like "FAMILY!" :LOL::eek::$

i was in english today and i was tapping on my desk (the beat of Undisclosed Desires, fav song btw) and a guy was like STOP TAPPING TO A RANDOM BEAT! im like NO! :LOL:

Archived