when your flicking through the radio stations and you hear "Domonic Howard" quicky as you pass one of the radio stations, and you scream "MUSE" and go back to that station and realize they are talking about the history of Muse, and you get all excited, because you already know all the cool facts that the radio person is saying, so you say " OMG yes!" and "your right!" "Yeah!" and "yep thats true!" to your dad, who is in the car with you.

YKYATMW you were at a bonfire last night and the person had chickens and the first thing you think is "LIKE MATT!!!!" and then you ask if they kill them. :facepalm:

haha one of my teachers has chickens, and i can't help but think of Matt whenever he mentions them :LOL:

Your little brother asks you to watch Muse funny moments on youtube with him...again. :chuckle:

my little sister is like that :chuckle:

when your flicking through the radio stations and you hear "Domonic Howard" quicky as you pass one of the radio stations, and you scream "MUSE" and go back to that station and realize they are talking about the history of Muse, and you get all excited, because you already know all the cool facts that the radio person is saying, so you say " OMG yes!" and "your right!" "Yeah!" and "yep thats true!" to your dad, who is in the car with you.

i do that too but my sister always ends up changing the station :mad:

this was during the summer, but when you decide to bring a little bit of Muse into your sister's life by putting ceiling Dom on her ceiling

:LOL:

When you can't help but cry uncontrollably when you listen to a Muse song relating your life at the current moment. For example, 2 nights ago I was listening to my iPod in bed before sleep. Screenager came on my shuffle. I couldn't help but remember all of the bad memories and cry. God I'm such a wimp >.<

YKYATM when you manage to have a 45 minute conversation with another person about them, who isn't a muser, then later on MSN they get back to you saying they love Sunburn and Megalomania. :$:LOL:

I always get texts from friends saying that Muse are played in a certain shop or whatever at that moment :LOL: and also got quite a few when BBC were doing glasto live :happy:

YKYATMW your listening to muse and on microsoft word and try to type the words faster than Matt sings them :LOL:

i tend to do that whenever i'm typing an essay

:LOL:

when you make your route to class longer so you can listen to more Muse :chuckle:

How many muse songs does everyone have on their ipods? I couldn't really find a better thread for this, haha, I guess you could say:

YKYATMW you have 230 Muse songs on your ipod.... :$:D

what about you all? how many?

184 on my zen, 353 in iTunes. :eek::$:facepalm:

you'll get there, young padwan ;)

.....says the guy who joined the boards 7 months after you :p

Yeah, well the day I joined the boards was the day I heard my first Muse song, so I sort of have an excuse :LOL:

And I'm assuming you guys have a lot of live stuff, and I'm not a huge fan of having live songs on my iPod.

Yeah, well the day I joined the boards was the day I heard my first Muse song, so I sort of have an excuse :LOL:

And I'm assuming you guys have a lot of live stuff, and I'm not a huge fan of having live songs on my iPod.

Yeah, I have loads of live stuff, especially recently.

Actually, 353 isn't my entire collection. :$

haha thats amazing did you just love them that much immediately?? :)

you don't like live stuff? why?!?! :eek:

haha thats amazing did you just love them that much immediately?? :)

you don't like live stuff? why?!?! :eek:

Well, it's a long story... there was a stupid contest on the MTV website called MTV Musical March Madness, and I was voting like crazy for AFI (I'm a huge AFI fan). So, they were against a shitty band called Shinedown at the time, and Muse v. Breaking Benjamin was on the same page. The BB fans were assholes, so I and some other AFI fans decided to vote like crazy for Muse too to piss them off. I was curious to see if the Muse fans realized that we were helping them, so I joined the boards and ended up having a great time talking to the Musers. We recommended each other music, and I loved the Muse songs they told me to listen to. So I stayed on the boards.

And I like live stuff when I'm actually at a concert, of course. Other than that, once in a while is good, but I don't like it enough to put live performances on my iPod.

Woah, long post...

Archived