It's 64 here and I've been dying all day. How do you people survive? :eek:

it's pretty much hot all the time where i live

but it was raining last week, so it was a bit cold,

but then again the week before that it was super hot, up to 115

When the only reason why you use Twitter is because you're following Muse

:chuckle:

i even downloaded the ubertwitter app for my phone:$

when you look through your friends ipod and hope to find Muse, even though you know she doesn't listen to them, but i'm working on that :D

and i also talk to her about Muse all the time, even though she has no clue what i'm talking about, but she understands :chuckle:

it's pretty much hot all the time where i live

but it was raining last week, so it was a bit cold,

but then again the week before that it was super hot, up to 115

When the only reason why you use Twitter is because you're following Muse

:chuckle:

i even downloaded the ubertwitter app for my phone:$

when you look through your friends ipod and hope to find Muse, even though you know she doesn't listen to them, but i'm working on that :D

and i also talk to her about Muse all the time, even though she has no clue what i'm talking about, but she understands :chuckle:

Where in cali are u? and it was the exact same weather here the past two weeks

:D:D I feel happy for some reason

My family and I travel through So Cal a lot, so I know where places are, at least only to a certain extent. U ever been to Arizona?

only once, when i was a kid, but we were only there for a day

i remember it being hot though

:)

Hahahaha. It's nothin but hot during the summer, though winter it gets really cold actually. below 50 degrees most of the time

That's not cold! It's 45 degrees right now where I am. :chuckle: Winter is often below zero in New Hampshire.

i like to call the weather in california bipolar, it's cold then hot, then hot and cold :indiff:

But it's still California. I want to go there. :supersad:

YKYATMW you choose the person to do your project on because she led the Uprising of 20,000 even though there isn't much information about her, and then decide to decorate the poster with the lyrics to Uprising (with pwoper citing, of course. ;) )

That's not cold, cold is below 10!

I seriously doubt that either of u 2 have been to northern arizona during the winter when its 10 degrees (yes i do know what 10 degrees feels like), and ive been on east coast when its -10, and it almost feels like 10 degrees here. the dry cold is worse

Archived