I'm using the muse app now :D. It's mainly to prove my museiness . Is Santa/glitterati actually dead or is it just out of action? I'm sure I've pondered this before.

YKYATMW you want a lab coat and braces. And a shiny suit .rationality and female hormones argue against this ,of course.

I'm using the muse app now :D. It's mainly to prove my museiness . Is Santa/glitterati actually dead or is it just out of action? I'm sure I've pondered this before.

YKYATMW you want a lab coat and braces. And a shiny suit .rationality and female hormones argue against this ,of course.

I hope it isn't dead. :(

And I also want all the aforementioned items of clothing! :LOL: Who needs rationality?

I hope it isn't dead. :(

And I also want all the aforementioned items of clothing! :LOL: Who needs rationality?

Sadly, "Santa" is dead. At Staples Center (I cant remember which day) during the opening the curtain got caught on Matt's guitar rack and pulled it down after someone pulled it down. Santa broke when the rack got pulled down. the Double-neck fell too but didn't break.

Sadly, "Santa" is dead. At Staples Center (I cant remember which day) during the opening the curtain got caught on Matt's guitar rack and pulled it down after someone pulled it down. Santa broke when the rack got pulled down. the Double-neck fell too but didn't break.

Oh NO! But, there's replacements right?

YKYATMW....you talk really carefully in every conversation in order to get as many Muse lyrics in as you can...then you start doing it naturally! I swear, Muse lyrics are my first language, and English died from the pure awesomeness :p

I always thought Glitterati was a girl since Matt's always having sex with it, but he calls it Santa, and Santa is a boy's name… :wtf:

NEVERMIND, NOT GOING THERE. Any more than I already have, anyway.

YKYATMW... you see a guy wearing a black and white checkered shirt and think of Matt. You see an ad for a Where's Waldo Halloween costume... and think of Matt. :facepalm: Also when you sing Citizen Erased out loud in the middle of a crowded street. Still can't get over last night! :D

but girls can have guy names too

:)

When you think you've been impregnated

:erm::chuckle::facepalm:

Oh NO! But, there's replacements right?

YKYATMW....you talk really carefully in every conversation in order to get as many Muse lyrics in as you can...then you start doing it naturally! I swear, Muse lyrics are my first language, and English died from the pure awesomeness :p

yes there is a replacement. instead of lines of glitter, its covered evenly. look it up on musewiki.com

when you feel like you betrayed muse when you listen to another band, the whole album throug

:eek::supersad::( I may die.

but girls can have guy names too

:)

Like me :facepalm: I'm called Deven (technically a unisex name :phu::LOL: )

When you think you've been impregnated

:erm::chuckle::facepalm:

:D:awesome:

When you're making a music video with crap from youtube for a book analysis presentation (I didn't at all steal the idea from someone in my class who got like 100% or so psh...) and it's pretty much just become a bunch of Muse videos put together. The sad thing is that the song isn't by Muse. Oh wait, Muse and Doctor Who.

YKYATMW you stay up until 5am and get just 2 hours of sleep when you get home after your first Muse concert because you're up all night looking at pictures and videos and trying to convince yourself it wasn't all just a dream. :LOL:

this happened to me. no sleep the night of the show, ringing in my ears for a week and a half, and i had post muse syndrome for a month

When you make up acronyms relating to Muse to help you study the major advances of life.

DoM Ran AwAy From BeLlamy

D: Dinsoaurs

M: Mammals

R: Reptiles

A:Amphibians

A:Arthropods

F: Fish

B: Bivalves

L:Lilies.

:awesome: Lucky, cause the test is in half an hour. :\

When you make up acronyms relating to Muse to help you study the major advances of life.

DoM Ran AwAy From BeLlamy

D: Dinsoaurs

M: Mammals

R: Reptiles

A:Amphibians

A:Arthropods

F: Fish

B: Bivalves

L:Lilies.

:awesome: Lucky, cause the test is in half an hour. :\

Good luck! I wish I could come up with stuff like that for my exams :LOL:

All we have is Kinky Peter Came Over For Great Sex :facepalm: for taxonomy in Biology:

kingdom

phylum

class

order

family

genus

species

:LOL:

I know that one! In psychology, we have one for ethical considerations:

Cows Can Whistle during pole dancing

Consent

Confidentiality

Withdraw

Deception

Protection from harm

Debrief

:D

I actually don't have a YKYATMW because I already know I'm addicted to muse! And so do most people I know

YKYATMW you stay up until 5am and get just 2 hours of sleep when you get home after your first Muse concert because you're up all night looking at pictures and videos and trying to convince yourself it wasn't all just a dream. :LOL:

:LOL: i woke up the morning after my first Muse concert in the hotel we were satying in, looked at the pictures on my phone and was kind of shocked

Archived