i found out Muse played in a city really close to mine in 2006 but i didn't know them until 2008 :( and i wasn't even living in the same place as now back then :supersad:

Also, I went to Nashville for a concert for another band literally two weeks before I discovered Muse, and I found out that it was like 2 days before Muse played there. And, the St. Louis concert that was supposed to happen in November was cancelled. I think fate doesn't want me to see Muse :(

When you actually cry when you find out that Muse played in your city in 2006. (I found out about them half a year ago, so there was no way I would have gone. Also, I was in seventh grade at the time, so my parents wouldn't have let me go anyway.)

Last year, just when I got really addicted, I one day found out they played in Norway the day before. FML

Just after I see what 70 year old Chris looks like.

He'll look exactly as he does now...he has too much awesome to age!

Either that or the reason he keeps spawning all these children is so he can absorb their youth and live forever... :eek:

There are no other options. :LOL:

I always think that I haven't listened to them at all during the week but then I look on last.fm and it says I've listened to them like 30 times. :LOL:

When listening to Muse always makes a crappy day better.

Listening to Muse is like instant happiness for me. No matter how shit I'm feeling they always manage to make me feel better. :happy:

i found out Muse played in a city really close to mine in 2006 but i didn't know them until 2008 :( and i wasn't even living in the same place as now back then :supersad:

I only discovered them in 08 but they were doing as gig here in August. Unfortunately I was going to Portugal when they were playing. They played Dead Star and Space Dementia. FML. :'(

So, I was going to a friend's party (whose house I had never been to before) and I had a random anxiety attack when I was about to ring the doorbell. I just ran away from the door screaming and trying not to cry and jumped back into the car because I was scared that it was the wrong house or something. I stayed in there for a while and then tried again, but I ran back to the car again. Then, almost half an hour later, I turned on my iPod and New Born started, and I got the courage to go up to the door and ring the doorbell. It was the right house, and I ended up having a good time at the party.

When you find out Muse played Sheffield arena last year and get sad (I'd only just started to listen to them) :supersad:

similar thing happened to me. They came to Seattle it think April 2nd. I was starting to get really into their music and so I asked my mom that if I could go to a concert if they came...that was on April 4th. EPIC FAIL :(

When you have a dream that your at a small type of Muse concert, and the band for some reason packed up their stuff whilst people were leaving. When most people had gone i went up to Matt and asked if i could have a picture, he agreed and i asked my friend if she could take the picture. She took the camera and her and some of my other friends messed around with it whilst me and Matt were waiting. When she finally took the picture, it was all fuzzy and me and Matt weren't ready... And then he had to leave straight away afterwards :supersad:. So yeah your pissed off in your dream at your friend, you wake up and you actually are pissed off with them because of what happened in your dream :facepalm::LOL:.

I always thought Glitterati was a girl since Matt's always having sex with it, but he calls it Santa, and Santa is a boy's name… :wtf:

NEVERMIND, NOT GOING THERE. Any more than I already have, anyway.

YKYATMW... you see a guy wearing a black and white checkered shirt and think of Matt. You see an ad for a Where's Waldo Halloween costume... and think of Matt. :facepalm: Also when you sing Citizen Erased out loud in the middle of a crowded street. Still can't get over last night! :D

Archived