When you have to read this thing at school about how they change the Staples Center from a hockey rink to a basketball court in 3 hours, and the whole time you're thinking "MUSE PLAYED THERE MUSE PLAYED THERE MUSE PLAYED THERE. THEY SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT THEM"

Whenever I thought of the Staples Center I use to think of the lakers, now I think of Muse :chuckle:

And speaking of the Staples Center,

When you just passed by the Staples Center and you can't help but freak out and squeal Muse, but it also leaves you depressed :(

when you cut your hand really, really badly while finishing a tshirt and even though it seems that you'll bleed out :chuckle: you're more worried about not dropping blood over the tshirt.

btw,like i said before.. here is my OoS tshirt... i finished it a couple of minutes ago...

The front is just the cover... and the back all the dates of gigs that saw.

IMG_3447.jpg

Christmas is way closer than I thought it was... I was going to say that it was in like 6 months or something, but it's not. I should do that...

When you have to read this thing at school about how they change the Staples Center from a hockey rink to a basketball court in 3 hours, and the whole time you're thinking "MUSE PLAYED THERE MUSE PLAYED THERE MUSE PLAYED THERE. THEY SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT THEM"

I do that all the time :LOL:

YKYATMW you get the worst swing of depression ever at the thought of Muse going on a break and being away for almost 1 ½ year :(

Idon't know how I will manage this upcoming year to be honest :stunned:

YKYATM when you watch someone singing feeling good on the x factor and wonder if they using the Muse version as a backing track?? And you tell you boss that the piano piece of the Orange ad's is collateral damage as well as giving him the sheet music to plug in baby to learn on his guitar! :rolleyes:

When you had a long conversation with your parents about Exogenesis and Exo-Politics. :yesey:

And it ended with my parents saying that Matt is very odd and a bit insane.

Most conversations I have with my parents usually end in them calling ME very odd and a bit insane whether it was Muse related or not. :LOL:

when you just about self-combusted after watching Stephen Hawking's Universe. supermassive black holes, dead stars, star collisions, nebulae that looks like MOTP single cover. :eek:

I loved that! Especially the one which wondered if aliens were real. BBC has some pretty cool scientific documentaries like 'Wonders of the Solar system', my favourite was the one where he explained how Aurora Borealises (plural?) are formed.

You did have a cold but you come on here whilst listening to muse and suddenly the icky feeling goes away :musesign::LOL:

i remember when i went to see Muse, i wasn't feeling well, i had a runny nose, and a sore throat, but after the concert i felt better, and had forgotten i was sick. I ended up making my sore throat much worse though, but it was worth it

:happy:

i remember when i went to see Muse, i wasn't feeling well, i had a runny nose, and a sore throat, but after the concert i felt better, and had forgotten i was sick. I ended up making my sore throat much worse though, but it was worth it

:happy:

That's so happy! And that totally just reminded me of something! So the day before and the day of the Muse gig that I went to, there was this one person who sat next to me in just about every class and the whole day she kept saying "I feel so sick. I don't feel good." And I was trying so hard to not just scream "GET AWAY FROM ME THEN!" But I'm not that mean of a person. Usually.

That's so happy! And that totally just reminded me of something! So the day before and the day of the Muse gig that I went to, there was this one person who sat next to me in just about every class and the whole day she kept saying "I feel so sick. I don't feel good." And I was trying so hard to not just scream "GET AWAY FROM ME THEN!" But I'm not that mean of a person. Usually.

ahahaha :chuckle:

you probably would of still had a great time if you were sick though

You try chewing food to muse songs :$ I got jaw ache :LOL:

:LOL:

that happened to me yesterday, except it took me a while to notice that i was chewing my food to TiRO

When you can spot someone with a Muse shirt from afar :chuckle::$

I talk to CleverBot about Muse :awesome: he said to me that he loved Muse and that his favourite song is Knights Of Cydonia :)

Same! Earlier I asked him if he read Belldom...he said he did.

Me and him are now quoting the lyrics to Plug In Baby to each other :D

Mine asked ME if I liked Belldom and started going on about how awesome it was. :erm::LOL:

We did the Plug In Baby thing, too. :awesome:

Archived