My Post-Muse Syndrome appeared quite a bit later...guess the double dose did the trick for the long "Muse-high" :chuckle:

Btw. you call 10 cold already? :eek: I mean, freezing temperature feels cold right now because we're going towards winter, but in a short time only under -5°C or less will be considered cold here. :chuckle:

YKYATMW when you risk missing the last bus/train home just to listen to them in peace :LOL: (Well I DID check that the song would be finished in time for the schedule...but you never know with last transport, they can be early :LOL:)

wow! for me it was cold when last year I was going to school and it was -30 C outside. :wtf:

YKYATMW you can't decide which of their songs you should show your best friend (who have never heard about them), because you want to show her almost all of them :rolleyes: I just can't decide.

My Post-Muse Syndrome appeared quite a bit later...guess the double dose did the trick for the long "Muse-high" :chuckle:

Btw. you call 10 cold already? :eek: I mean, freezing temperature feels cold right now because we're going towards winter, but in a short time only under -5°C or less will be considered cold here. :chuckle:

YKYATMW when you risk missing the last bus/train home just to listen to them in peace :LOL: (Well I DID check that the song would be finished in time for the schedule...but you never know with last transport, they can be early :LOL:)

I believe they were talking about 10 degrees Fahrenheit, which would equate to just under -12 C.

same! :LOL::LOL:

YKYATMW you spend your birthday here :happy:

damnit, all my friends are on vacation :ninja:

I almost slapped myself in the face when i noticed it :LOL: The first part of the list is all things from the shop :chuckle::facepalm:

Anyway, YKYATMW You find yourself more excited about the expected Christmas present from Muse than Christmas itself ...

I believe they were talking about 10 degrees Fahrenheit, which would equate to just under -12 C.

What he said.

'sia 'sia 'sia

:chuckle:

^^

When you randomly felt like typing that in :$

When you see MWAH not as a kissing onomatopoeia, but as Man with a Harmonica. :facepalm:

At first I didn't understand what you meant by mwah because I read it as Man With a Harmonica as well:LOL:

when you notice little things like this (from here)

tumblr_l7sh47PoaJ1qcd6xeao1_500.jpg

:awesome::awesome:

WIN! :awesome: I wonder what kind of 'Amazing liquorice novelties' Mr Bellamy has for us...

When you can't get to sleep because you're suffering from Post-Muse Withdrawal :(

This sucks. :( I've only ever had it with Muse, too. Not that I've been to that many gigs :LOL:

When it's your birthday, and your best friend gives you a book that she made just for you with every single Muse song lyric in there. I'm talking B-sides, unreleased stuff. She is the best.

:awesome:

Also, you have an extremely amazing avatar thingy. I'm being Buttercup for halloween because nobody would get it if I was Matt, Dom, or Chris.

I can't get on the forum at school, all the decent websites are blocked, I can't use it on my iPod because it'll get confiscated and I don't know the schools password :ninja:

The password is school. I'd laugh if it actually was...:ninja:

YKYATMW you look over your ''want list'' for this upcoming Christmas, and notice that all the things you want is Muse related :chuckle:

Christmas is way closer than I thought it was... I was going to say that it was in like 6 months or something, but it's not. I should do that...

When you have to read this thing at school about how they change the Staples Center from a hockey rink to a basketball court in 3 hours, and the whole time you're thinking "MUSE PLAYED THERE MUSE PLAYED THERE MUSE PLAYED THERE. THEY SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT THEM"

:awesome:

Also, you have an extremely amazing avatar thingy. I'm being Buttercup for halloween because nobody would get it if I was Matt, Dom, or Chris.

The password is school. I'd laugh if it actually was...:ninja:

Christmas is way closer than I thought it was... I was going to say that it was in like 6 months or something, but it's not. I should do that...

When you have to read this thing at school about how they change the Staples Center from a hockey rink to a basketball court in 3 hours, and the whole time you're thinking "MUSE PLAYED THERE MUSE PLAYED THERE MUSE PLAYED THERE. THEY SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT THEM"

I loled at the last part

I can't get on the forum at school, all the decent websites are blocked, I can't use it on my iPod because it'll get confiscated and I don't know the schools password :ninja:

There is no password at my school, but it's filtered by the district and I can't come on here (but can go to the main Muse site), or Youtube, or Facebook, or just about anything else that is fun (except a site called miniclip.com which is a flash game site)

It's nice of them to allow miniclip. :chuckle:

'sia 'sia 'sia

:chuckle:

^^

When you randomly felt like typing that in :$

At first I didn't understand what you meant by mwah because I read it as Man With a Harmonica as well:LOL:

:awesome: *hifive*

Archived